You know you're an old fart if you remember...

Can you remember the old black and white t.v. series "Truth or Consequences"? I do. Funny show. I distinctly remember one episode where a guy would sit in a chair, and they'd shock his ass. He'd leap up rubbing his butt. Then, they'd con him into talking another person to sit in the chair, he'd take another, and get another shock.... Anyone remember this?

To keep it on topic, what kind of circuit did they use? :-D

Jack

Reply to
Rather Play Pinball