Why is electronics so complicated?

I just got home from work. I am quite sure that the bill collectors have no wonderment as to where the money comes from.

Looks like the lofty ego of the stalking retard known as greegor is what is in question here.

FOAD, stalk boy. If I find you, I can help you achieve this goal. give us your full name and address, stalk boy. We need to talk.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Hey, what's your real name?

John

How did the toilet cleaning go today?

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

You are an idiot... several times over.

You are incapable of specificity.

A mere guess by the twit.

Perhaps, but your grasp of things networked rest firmly at nil. Cemented in place, in fact, by your abject stupidity.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

How many usenet posters do you think have access to NSA resources to overcome the privacy that a proxy provides?

If I'm in Iowa, then why do you suppose the routing "hops" of my posts went through the Netherlands?

Afraid to answer that one, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

Greegor:

It is no use explaining that to you, as you are even incapble of doing a decent Re: ... headerline in your postings. You are just one of the most irritating usenet posters who always starts a new subject while it is just a reply. Get your shit together,

We are watching you.

Reply to
NSA

Ooooh!