Why is electronics so complicated?

GX > Even with proxies, the original physical location GX > of the message can be traced.

Archie > You give the retarded stalk boy twit too much credit. Archie > He is too goddamned retarded to actually know Archie > how a modern network, much less a modern Archie > protocol works.

Green Xenon and Archie express the identical falsehood about routing from a proxy.

Greegor

More proof that you do not even know what the numbers they use are.

Fuck off, dumbass. Then die.... please.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

With "can" being the key word. There are also instances where dissipation capacity doubled. In other words, you 're an idiot.

Just this month, in fact, I read an article about it in a very respectable publication.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You, the expert with numbers, *derive* this claim of a fact from what?

BTW... watch out on this one. You are going to lose. Already did, in fact. The numbers are in my favor. Every other week, in fact.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Not from an original cox.net hooks, dumbfuck.

My IP would appear completely different, DUMBFUCK!

You cannot proxy out through cox, and then back through cox, you dumb f*ck!

Every time you speak, you show us how retarded you are. You posted a link, but that only further proves how little you know about it.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

What's your brain disorder, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

A serious desire to harm idiots that think they know things about others when they do not know a goddamned thing. My disorder is that I keep my brain from allowing me to carry out my desire.

You could try to fix me. We could meet, and I could see if I can break my disorder, then allowing me to do what I have been keeping my brain from allowing me to do.

If it works, You won't be around to know, but I will be fixed!

Bwuahahahahahaahahha!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Fear.

John

G > What's your brain disorder, Archie?

Archie > A serious desire to harm idiots that Archie > think they know things about others Archie > when they do not know a goddamned Archie > thing. My disorder is that I keep my Archie > brain from allowing me to carry out my desire. Archie >

Archie > You could try to fix me. We could Archie > meet, and I could see if I can break Archie > my disorder, then allowing me to do Archie > what I have been keeping my brain Archie > from allowing me to do. Archie >

Archie > If it works, You won't be around Archie > to know, but I will be fixed!

G > What's your brain disorder, Archie?

JL > Fear.

He does seem to exhibit a small man complex.

He makes all of these threats while hiding behind a keyboard.

Reply to
Greegor

Ebola between the ears.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Threats? There are no threats.

Hiding? There is no hiding. Post your address, and I will gladly come to meet you. You can have a really close view of my right, middle finger knuckle. OR is it really you that is hiding? I think so.

Post your address, and I'll prove it.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

You underestimate yourself, Mr Nymbecile. Your imbecility quotient tends to infinity.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

G > He makes all of these threats while G > hiding behind a keyboard.

Archie > Threats? There are no threats. Archie >

Archie > Hiding? =A0There is no hiding. =A0Post your Archie > address, and I will gladly come to meet Archie > you. =A0You can have a really close view Archie > of my right, middle finger knuckle. Archie > OR is it really you that is hiding? =A0I think so. Archie >

Archie > Post your address, and I'll prove it.

You first, Archie! Or else you're a ...

Who or what told you I'm in Netherlands?

Reply to
Greegor

Now you're saying Cedar Rapids. If I posted from there, why would my "hop trail" go through Netherlands?

d do

PB > You underestimate yourself, Mr Nymbecile. PB > Your imbecility quotient tends to infinity.

Are you sure I don't live in a suburb of San Diego, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

Sounds like a threat to me. An empty one, of course.

John

He is an idiot, and you hit it right on the mark. Move on. The greegor retard is not worth you wasting you time on. He is beyond "as stupid as it gets".

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

All the idiots in here are being punished and are punishing themselves. No assistance by me is needed. Many of the twits are "bad" however.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

ly come

ger

Yup.

Reply to
Greegor

What you are is an idiot to claim that there is dishonesty to begin with.

You are an extreme twit. One day, you should be put in your place, and it should be by someone that you pulled your pathetic horseshit on.

Post your address, and I am sure that someone you have acted this way toward will be glad to accommodate. Oh... that's right, you are all mouth and all PUSSY BOY.

Back it up, punk. Let's make that appointment down at the boxing ring.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

G > Who or what told you that I =A0live in the Netherlands, Archie?

Archie >=A0In the first post I made where I referenced it, Archie > your hop trail went through there.

G > Now you're saying Cedar Rapids. =A0If I posted from there, G > why would my "hop trail" go through Netherlands?

Archie > Cedar Rapids is much closer. =A0That was a cursory Archie > glance. =A0I could do far better, but I would have to Archie > lower myself 160 IQ points down to your retarded, Archie > stalk boy, 20 IQ mentality.

If you actually WORKED for a living, you might find that this lofty ego of yours would get in the way.

PB > You underestimate yourself, Mr Nymbecile. PB > Your imbecility quotient tends to infinity.

G > Are you sure I don't live in a suburb of San Diego, Archie?

Tell me more about this "hop trail" through Netherlands!

Reply to
Greegor