Where to buy cheap 8051 family SBC for hobbyist project

Anyone knows where to buy a cheap 8051 SBC, or the like, for hobbyist projects?

Thanks Kang

Reply to
kang

What country and price range ?

Are you going to use a C compiler or use assembly to program it ?

There are so many manufactures of 8051 chips and many manufactures of boards with 8051s on them.

Google will list 100s of links.

good Luck

donald

Reply to
Donald

Take a look at:

which is "Electronics Express".. They have a "8051 SBC Trainer" for $80. The quickie: * Serially programmable (using PC HyperTerminal, no need for external EPROM burner) * Dual serial ports * Integrated digital I/O (8 switches and 8 LEDs) * All ports accessible via terminal blocks * Onboard power supply * Connects to serial ports of PC Search on 8051 on their home page bring up this and other stuff...

I've had good response / in-stock results / prices from them. YMMV

Regards, Terry King ...On The Mediterranean in Carthage

Reply to
terry

carries the ones from Cygnal You get everything you need.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith