Where I could found this notebook cpu fan ??

Hy, on my Old Gericom P3 1,1GHz laptop it is mounted a cpu cooling fan B4510H05HA produced by SEI, a company that seems no more produce this.

I need only the fan, the specifications for it seems to be the followings :

Case Size(mm): 45x45x10 Voltage(VDC): 5 Current(Amp): .18 Speed(rpm): 5500 Air Flow(CFM): 3.04 Air Pressure(mmH2O): 9.47 Noise(dB-A): 32.5

I would want to change it but seems that on the market there is nothing of similar especially why it is frameless, the only one I found is this one

but it is really expensive for me, more than 20 euros + travel + VAT ... do you have any idea where I could found something similar ??

Many thanks

Antonio D'Ottavio

postmaster