where to buy electronics?

Digikey?

-------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Hey.

Anyone know where to buy cheap electronics like diodes, resistors and so on?

Thanks

- BT

Reply to
Bjørn Tore Hovda

In Norway ? You might have a problem there.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I wouldn't call Farnell cheap though ! I guess it's relative to whatever other price you might pay.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

You can send for components from swedish companies too, including the giant component distributor ELFA which has representation in Norway as well as in many other countries.

I hope you have an ELFA catalog, it is well worth the money, even if you never buy from them. It is a reference book in component knowledge.

If you search google with this

surplus elektronik bhiab

you will get lists of swedish companies which sell cheap components.

I guessed that you spell it elektronikk in Norway, and tried

surplus elektronikk

and found that you have many surplus distributors in Norway too.

Here a list over swedish companies:

Remember to compare surplus company prices with big regular distributors like ELFA and Farnell.

I have often looked at low prices on transistors or integrated circuits in surplus shops, but after checking in the ELFA catalog found that they have even cheaper components, and they are new.

--
 Roger J.
Reply to