Buy MSP430F169 trainingboard , where ?

Anyone know where to buy a cheap T.I. 430 experimentors board ?

BTW I dont work for T.I. but the 430 has the best instruction set of any CPU . It's much easier to write a "NewForth" for it .

Reply to
werty

There is no such thing. If such a thing existed, it would be advertised on the Intarnets. If it was advertised on the Intarnets, Google would find it. And you did Google before you posted, right?

This URL is clearly a figment of my imagination:

larwe