Where I can get these books (out of print) ?

Pease's book "Troubleshooting Analog Circuits" is in print; ISBN 0750694998, showing stock at Powells Books

both new and used. I don't know whether that's the same as the one with the subtitle you describe.

Frederiksen's book is showing a used copy available at Powells.

Powells ships internationally.

Reply to
Walter Harley

I've found...

pretty good for old texts.

Or you can visit and sit here and read my copies ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I noted that the first time you posted ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Nope :-( But Tom mentions me several times in his book. (I shared a cubicle with him at Motorola in the early '60's)

I've actually been pondering that. Here I am almost 66... maybe it's time I wrote some stuff down before I up and kick-off ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Electronics Workbench, A National Instruments Company" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Sigh ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Same place that you can buy "Sensitivity to Other Cultures" by George W. Bush.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

I think he is being sarcastic. Bob Pease is known hater of simulators.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

I think he is being sarcastic. Bob Pease is known hater of simulators.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

I think he is being sarcastic. Bob Pease is known hater of simulators.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

The second one comes up in a search at:

John Popelish

Jim, you love to boast about your secret methods, without really telling us much about them, most of the time. I suggest you now write a thorough tell-it-all book, for your posterity. Guess what, not only will it not damage your consulting income from competition, it'll enhance it. So I say, go for it. Include some customer-info job-detail background (after getting permission, natch) for human interest, it'll be a smash hit.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I must apologize.

It would seem that Bob Pease and EWB have some affiliation these days?

Reply to
Charles Schuler

That link is on the EWB site.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Sigh. Bob used to be one of my heroes and now he too has sold out. It all comes down to money. I'll sell too, but nobody wants me. Sigh.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Where I can purchase (used too) the following books?

Bob Pease, Troubleshooting Analog Circuits With Electronics Workbench Circuits

Thomas Frederiksen, Intuitive IC electronics

Thanks

Reply to
negromonte1

Amazon.com Barnes & Noble .com

Reply to
James F. Mayer

All signed by the authors of course :-)

when is your book coming out?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Disclose the recipe for Jack's Secret Sauce ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

You spotted ME ?:-)

...Jim Thompson