What is this plug and where can I get one?

I called Mouser electronics and they don't stock this plug. What is it and where can I get one?

Thanks for your reply.

-- David Farber David Farber's Service Center L.A., CA

Reply to
David Farber

I don't know what it's called, but I probably have a few of those, I know I've scrapped stuff that used them.

Reply to
James Sweet

Really common little plug, I know I've scrapped stuff that uses it.

What's the pin pitch? If it's 2.5mm that could probably be replaced by a Molex 22-01-1022.

-Keith

Reply to
Keith Jewell

Hi Dave, It looks exactly like a plug from a computer muffin fan. If you have a buddy that fixes computers, or a near by computer shop, I'm sure they could hook you up easily.. Best Regards.. Tony, WB8MLA

Reply to
Casual Fool

I was thinking it looked like one of several plags on the back of a car radio replacement type. H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

Looks like a cordless phone battery plug to me. The phones I have seen use either a white plug like that one or a slightly different black one (panasonic) with the opposite polarity.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838

and

1-215-821-1838

Thanks to all of you who gave me good ideas on how to scrounge one from the ol' parts pile rather than ordering brand new.

-- David Farber David Farber's Service Center L.A., CA

Reply to
David Farber

I know they were common on older PC components - especially two-pin fans.

Reply to
nvic