Where to find this component LT1961?

Hi all,

I've been looking high and low for the ic used in the following:

Just couldn't find LT1961. Any suggestion where I can get the IC via internet retail outlet, pay by credit card and send over to me in Malaysia?

Thanks. Newbie Malaysia

Reply to
ZhangLu

Possibly here.

?Ref=27601&Row=411756&Site=US They do ship worldwide at a price. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Dear Newbie,

We may able to supply you the LT1961EMS8E by Linear with package MSOP 8 with stock.

We do able to accept VISA or MASTER card.

Would you pleased tell us the QTY and target price you request ?

Hope that we may consider our company as one of your supplier for this ?

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"ZhangLu" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com