Where I can get these books (out of print) ?

No, thank god.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Just like the dog in the Bush baked bean commercial...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Charles Schuler ha scritto:

But, its book includes Electronics Workbench hated from simulation lovers :-)

Reply to
negromonte1

Charles Schuler ha scritto:

EWB is now a branch of National Instruments... bit confused: (National Semiconductor == National Instruments) ?

Reply to
negromonte1

Tim Wescott ha scritto:

LOL

Reply to
negromonte1

I use

for used books, but there's many more resellers on the web.

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Barry Lennox ha scritto:

Thanks to all for the precious Help. All ordered from Powells.

Reply to
negromonte1

Well, there's no question that you're an analog ASIC wizard, but if you write about your politics, you should probably market it as "humour". ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

There are no secrets to secret sauce. It's basil, cumin, and sour cream. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Oh, poor baby. Lately, I've been surviving on Good Karma. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Personally, I've found simulators to be of little use on the analog side. The digital side is a different story.

BTW, Merry Christmas to the lot of you. ;-)

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

You clearly don't do analog chip design. I do.

Keep the piece ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"Winners never quit, quitters never win", Jack Bradley Budnik ~1956