I was going to roast some pork

But I started drinking cider and cant remember how to use the oven.

I was eating some pork belly, the triple cooked variety, at a pub (bar?) recently and the chef did this mean side thing for it. It was quite sweet, almost like chutney but instead of fruit used capsicum (bell pepper??). It was fantastic and I want to make but alas, i dont know how. I need some suggestions.

I was thinking about doing something with capsicums and cider too... Sounds deadly.

Reply to
The Real Andy