Whe-e-e-e-e-e-e!

Toto, I don't think we're in Arizona anymore.

Porsche 928: 0 to c in 2.125 years, 2.435 light-years per mile^3 of gas
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

until

going

Unlike the Ohio schools I worked for in the '70s & '80s. Not only did they require an invoice, it had to be signed by the principal at the school where the work was performed.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had to travel from So. Cal. to Mpls, MN one year in about January.

So, I jumped in the car and took off, with 20/50 oil and all; I took the diagonal route through the OK/TX panhandle through Liberal, KS, presumably the home of Dorothy and Toto. That was where I hit the snow. I stopped into some station to ask for directions to the nearest hat and glove store. The first thing I said was, "Gee, Dorothy, I don't think we're in San Diego any more!" and it went completely over the kounter kiddie's head.

Changed the oil to 5W30 when I got to Mpls. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

He's probably wondering why you called him 'Dorothy'.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.