What TV? watch my shirt!

Jan Panteltje

I wonder if it creates RFI? When somebody with a cell phone starts talking in your ear, you could just turn up your shirt. Anyway, with a portable EEG incorporated, and multi-color fabric, we could signal our feelings just like octopuses.

-- John

Reply to
John O'Flaherty

On a sunny day (Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:17:41 -0700) it happened John O'Flaherty wrote in :

Could well be the other way around, an incoming cellphone call would light up your shirt :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Or, with shorts made from the same material, like mandrills.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"Do you have something in your pocket, or have you just taken a shine to me?"

-- John

Reply to
John O'Flaherty

"Is that a roll of Tums in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

I have got to get me some of that.

Reply to
JosephKK

Perfect for people on LSD trips, who want to be inconspicuous. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Dry clean??

greg

Reply to
GregS

GregS snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Apparently, they are attached to the garment and are removable so the garment can be laundered.

try:

JosephKK