Re: DIGITAL CLOCK

Hi all!

> > I am new to this group and i am right now findin difficulties in > making a digital clock for my college project. Can anyone help me out > in this regard as my knowledge of electronics is still very basic as > I am in second year only. please anyone help me out. any stuff.. > pdf.links etc are invited.... > my email id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com......

Look around this site

This is neat

Homer J Simpson

Neat, but it can't tell time. I think the OP should build a propellor clock:

I wan't to see somebody do that with a 555. ;-) Here's a whole bunch more:

Anthony Fremont

How about one that sprays the time in the air in fluorescent drops?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

like this?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

There you go!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Was thinking on how many fuel injectors it would take. I assume that's the technology they use

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

the download was too slow, and i gave up after 30 seconds, fun while it lasted though

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Looks more like the water is simply falling and not being squirted. At least not with any significant pressure. I suspect they have a trough with water in it and 3000 valves that open/close allowing water to simply fall thru nozzles.

It's neat, but the laminar flow tricks that I've seen are spectacular. Using that technology and shooting the water up and over backwards (in an arc) could make for some pretty neat displays since the water looks like glass.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont