Broadcom / CSR bluetooth SPP / Camera

Hi All,

Some questions here:

  1. Cell phone's camera is jpeg encode, not mpeg encode real time, so in fact, the most cell phones are using continues jpeg capture to simulate video camera ( convert to mpeg finally )

  1. Broadcom Bluetooth's performance is faster than CSR.

Because, in my expermental:

Even use CSR BC04, the UART speed is still quite low.

and I heard that Broadcom's ftp can reach 1.8Mbps.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Boki =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

My setup is 460.8Kbps, with a EDR device, the throughtput is very like BC2 ( it means almost nothing improment on EDR ... )

Does that mean I have to use 3Mbps baudrate ( and my device has to support that )

and than I can get about

1=2Ex Mbps speed ?

Thank you very much! Best regards, Boki

Reply to