Video information tool?

Hi All,

I am trying to find/look/check information( video format/audio format/length..) of video clips, could you please recommand me a tool?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
boki

MCJ

I once worked for a company in New York, when they heard about the rat race, they went out looking for faster rats!

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."

Try:

-- "The problem with participating in a rat-race is that everyone is a rat." MCJ

200312
Reply to
Mark Jones

MCJ