Help on Looser-Take-All / Winner-Take-All circuit

Good morning, a friend of mine have inserted this post on a Forum I created on my site

, this is the question :

"Someone knows something about LTA/WTA circuits? I mean the best approach to the problem, the best topology and all that can be usefull to design an accurate and high-speed LTA?"

I don't know the answer, if you know it please post it just following this link:

Many Thanks,

Eng. Antonio D'Ottavio snipped-for-privacy@etantonio.it

Etantonio

If you have any answer, it is well accepted also here, important for me and my friend is the answer, not where it is...

Many thanks ...

Antonio

Reply to
Etantonio

Etantonio wrote (with no context at all)

--and (it seems) using Babelfish:

Ah, another clueless Google Groups poster.

1) Posting the same message individually to multiple groups is terrible form. Learn about cross-posting. 2) You've already figured out that asking for answers which are conveyed outside of Usenet is not in the spirit of Usenet. 3) Google Groups is not Usenet. Most people do not see Usenet the way you do. http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:8PaSp2kKbWoJ:
*-top-*-*-message+do-not-*-*-*-original The part you need to read first is highlighted.
Reply to
JeffM