High speed bluetooth application

Hi All,

I am developing a Bluetooth image/video project.

I have tested CSR BC2 ( will test BC4 these days, and waiting for BC5 ), the speed is very low.

BC4 and BC5 are EDR version, BC2 has no EDR.

My test result on BC2 SPP is about 150KB when I set the UART of Bluetooth is 460.8Kbps.

Our another project has got about 320Kbps on A2DP with BC4.

I never use a Broadcom chip, did you get higher speed on that?

or

Could you please advice your experience that use high speed bluetooth appliaction?

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki