CSR Wireless Convergence Technical Seminar

I'd choose the sessions that are most relevant to my current ( or anticipated future ) work.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hi All, I will go to the seminar tomorrow, but I don't know which session is much useful for me now. Could you please advice?

What is that mean about "PC sessions"? It seems that the main conference room is about product introductoin?

Best regards,

Boki.

Morning Session ¡V Main Conference Room

  1. BT SIG Update ¡V V3.0 and beyond¡K
  2. CSR S/W Tools ?Ü BTCli UniCli and Bluesuite
  3. RF Design guidelines ?Ü Class 1 ?Ü Low cost Dongle
  4. EDR Test Update

Morning session ¡V Side Room

PC sessions with CSR PC experts and Toshiba Engineers

Afternoon Session ¡V Main Conference Room

CSR WLAN sessions:

  1. Introduction ?Ü UniFi, IEEE 802.11, WiFi etc
  2. Host I/O ?Ü Host interfaces ?Ü Protocol stack and host drivers
  3. Non-Host I/O ?Ü RF interfaces (antennas, PAs, switches, sharing with Bluetooth etc) ?Ü Other interfaces (external clocks, coex, UART etc)
  4. Applications ?Ü Cellular convergence (pure-VoIP, dual-mode, UMA, IMS) ?Ü Other (digital cameras, MP3 players, games consoles etc)

  1. Guest Speakers ?Ü Toshiba PC Host BT Software Stack

Reply to
Boki

Bussiness seems to lack something about academic ... : )

Production is really a boring thing, but I still have to do it...

engineer or scholar? what do you(all) prefer ? : )

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

I read in sci.electronics.design that Boki wrote (in ) about 'CSR Wireless Convergence Technical Seminar', on Tue, 8 Nov 2005:

For you, agriculture or the priesthood.

John Woodgate

No, I can't, I can't snatch the chance of the hero who use wood as gate for conduction. Do you think that really work.... oh my god... I can't believe that... wood as gate... mamamiah~

Sorry, I only submit to IEEE.... = =||| I don't know too much about others.

John Woodgate I read in sci.electronics.design that Boki wrote

Reply to
Boki

I read in sci.electronics.design that Boki wrote (in ) about 'CSR Wireless Convergence Technical Seminar', on Wed, 9 Nov 2005:

The point is, Boki, that unless you can improve your communication skills, and stop posting nearly meaningless questions, you stand no chance of a successful career except in the professions I suggested.

Both engineers and scholars need to be able to express themselves very clearly.

Of course, wood makes very good gates, especially for fields and places of worship.

John Woodgate

Good, this is much something like human saying, and I will keep improving my communication skills, thanks.

If you really can't understand what I am saying sometimes, here are two suggestions for you:

  1. Push the quesstions to philosophical thinking.
  2. Skip it.

Best regards, Boki.

"John Woodgate" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
Boki

I read in sci.electronics.design that Boki wrote (in ) about 'CSR Wireless Convergence Technical Seminar', on Wed, 9 Nov 2005:

That may work on a newsgroup, but could you tell your employer that and remain employed for more than a microsecond? I don't think so.

John Woodgate

The esteemed John Woodgate wrote, somewhere in cyberspace:

Reply to
PeteS

The esteemed John Woodgate wrote, somewhere in cyberspace:

Reply to
PeteS

???? ????????... ?... : D

"PeteS" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Boki

I am sorry, other language can't be displayed here.

I thnk you are right, but I am still young, I still have chance, time will change everything. How about you? it sounds you are very good. Please introduce some for my worship/model. ( I am seriously :) )

Best regards, Boki.

"Boki" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:dksp5a$fm3$ snipped-for-privacy@netnews.hinet.net...

Reply to
Boki

I am sorry, other language can't be displayed here.

I thnk you are right, but I am still young, I still have chance, time will change everything. How about you? it sounds you are very good. Please introduce some for my worship/model. ( I am seriously :) )

Best regards, Boki.

"PeteS" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Boki