What Demented Bill does NOT know (2023 Update)

Hi,

I am still being stalked by a regular called Bill Sloman. He lives in Sydney, not that far away. He is stalking several others as well. He does this for a hobby.

Bill, now in his late 70s, has become a raving nut case. Like Sleepy Joe, he is quiet demented.

He is clueless about:

  1. What is a red herring.
  2. What is a straw man.
  3. The logical fallacy of using a hand picked example as proof of a much wider contention that it is not part of.
  4. Any idea what constitutes " fair comment ".
  5. Or that following a poster about and trying to cancel them with insults is TROLLING.

It is quite possible to ruin this NG completely . I do know how. I will do so if I get no help.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

John Doe wrote: ============

** How so ? I mean what I said.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I suspect that he thinks that if you ignored me I'd go away. Since he has a habit of posting contentless, badly formatted, follow-ups to my posts he doesn't seem to take his own advice all that seriously.

But John Doe is down there with Flyguy in being totally incapable of rational thought. He's much worse than you are.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

So, you're going to be asking for a court order to keep him at a distance?

Huh? You want to evict him from his home?

The rest is also nonsense. Bill Sloman engages in conversation, and at a higher level than 'nonsense'.

Reply to
whit3rd

Calling people "idiots" and the like IS NOT "conversation." I can't for his response to this post!

Reply to
Flyguy

So, you have an objection to name calling? This, in a response to a topic that calls Bill Sloman 'demented'?

"Them's my principles, and if you don't like them... I kin change them!"

Reply to
whit3rd

Flyguy has a problem. He isn't very clever, and does seem to realise quite how sub-normal his intelligence actually is.

There's no point in pretending to take him seriously. It might be diplomatic, but it would be a waste of time.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Some Raving looney called whit3rd wrote: ================================

** May have to.
** Stop asking rididilous questions .

** ROTFL - like HELL he does !!

You are just as autistic & DEMENTED as he is.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Some RANTING POS f****it called whit3rd wrote: =====================================

** But Bill really IS demented.

It's a warning to others and fair comment - not abuse.

Shame is - a nut like YOU cannot tell the difference.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

In Phil Allison's ever-so-expert opinion. He has also declared me to be sociopathic and autistic, which would also come as a surprise to the psychologists I hang out with from time to time

It warns the world that Phil Allison goes in for fatuous abuse.

Says the nut case who think he can.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Bill is a LYING ASSHOLE ====================

** The evidence is glaring - just as with Biden. No PhD required.

He has also declared me to be sociopathic and autistic,

** Stalking folk on the internet IS sociopathic. Imagining you have a right to do so is autistic as hell.

which would also come as a surprise to the psychologists I hang out with from time to time

** Yaaawnnnnnnnn .... Wot pathetic, irrational, demented drivel.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

So, it's 'glaring' ?

By dictionary definition, 'very conspicuous or obvious', but if that were true, we'd not be in disagreement. Yet, we are. Now, restate your claim, with a complete declarative sentence, that includes some reference to the particulars of some form of dementia.

Failing that, if there's no real information, no useful evidence at all, your claim to the contrary may just be delusion.

Reply to
whit3rd

Some ASD f***ed retard called whit3rd wrote: ====================================

** Yes - obvious even to a blind man.
** Puts you equal with me - wot a completely INSANE notion.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Yeah, right SL0WMAN. At least I can spell "STUPD." Go read my comment on your post on electric planes and tell me which one of us is STUPD.

Reply to
Flyguy