Recent Pic of Bill Sloman (2023 Update)

** Hi to all,

Warning: this is not going to stop any time soon. Bill wants to make a fight of this and I am happy to oblige him.

Usenet forums are places of free exchange of information on a topic. But nut case, autistic assholes like Sloman think otherwise.

Cannot stand seeing ideas expressed he did not think of himself.

Problem is, he has giant his fat head stuck his arse:

BTW

the above will soon replace his portrait on the NSW, IEEE site . Gives a far improved impress of him as well as the IEEE

...... Phil

Phil Allison

There was a time, several years ago, where Sloman quit this group in a righteous fit because....get this.... There were too many off topic posts and off topic discussions.

He came back about a week later and has never left. pontificating ever since...

Just view him as a Russian bot.

Reply to
Brent Locher

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote: ======================== >

** Well the scumbag asshole is an avowed communist, so a connection exists.

Autistics like Bill often do throw childish tantrums...

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison
<snip>

I don't recall any righteous fit. I didn't much like what I was posting at the time

For a rather strange idea of pontification. I've never claimed to represent any organisation.

Brent Locher is probably a better candidate for that role. He is a simple-minded twit, and consequently would be easier to model.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Demented Bill has no Idea what everyday Words mean. ==========================================

Demented Bill to an absolute T !! A complete f****it.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Actually I'm not a communist, and never have been. It's a bizarre suggestion.

Somebody as far right as Phil might well be tempted to lump together the whole world to the left of him as communists, but the Australian Communist Party was finally disbanded in 1991 - I looked it up recently - so Phil really should have found some other kind of left wing ideology to obsess about.

Sky News (the Australian version of Fox News) does seem to get anxious about Chinese Communist Party influence from time to time, but the CCP don't seem to be all that interested in fomenting any kind of revolution.

Whereas Phil is a model of maturity... though he does seem to see a lot more autism around than the one in 150 number on the health website.

Anthony William Sloman

Demented Bill is a MASSIVE Communist =================================

** Yes you f****ng are.

-------------------------------

** Voted Labor unit the Greens infected and poisoned them with insane ideas.> .

but the Australian Communist Party was finally disbanded in 1991

** Oh sure - that trivial event ended Communist thinking world wide.
** Often been called "Mr Sensible". But not always kindly meant....
** Only refers to "disabled" by autism .

Not the millions of sociopathic, f****ng assholes like you.

Only folk worse are paranoid schizophrenics. But at least they are pretty obvious to everyone.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Wish I could do that. Save an annual visit to the doc for a prostate exam.

Nope. Chinese, 100%. I have my doubts it's even the same Bill Sloman that used to post here 20+ years ago giving helpful advice. It would not surprise me if the original Sloman has been replaced by a Chinese United Front agent. They're everywhere now, spreading the line the CCP wants the world to hear. --

"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

Reply to
Cursitor Doom