Pic of Bill Slowman (2023 Update)

Hi,

not a hen laying square eggs but an Ostrich.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

But Delusional Bill goes one step more - scorning those who can see.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil should know that better than most. But he does have his head in a place that leaves him less well-informed than he imagines.

Actually the scorn is directed at people who pay attention to stories they find gratifying, and fail to notice that they are being lead by nose by people who know exactly what they will find gratifying.

Phil is a sucker for Sky News and the twaddle they peddle. It makes a lot of money for Rupert Murdoch, and he long ago worked out that you don't have to pay expensive reporters to find out real facts when you can sucker a great many people with cheap twaddle. And the advertisers do like having an audience full of gullible twits.

Cursitor Doom is a leading example of the breed - there's no conspiracy theory absurd enough to make him gag.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Has Mr Slowman shunned your advances? You seem filled with hatred , or perhaps scorn?

Reply to
Mike Perkins

Mike Perkins wrote: ================

** Slowman has been STALKING me here for a long time. I cannot post anything without him posting a reply trying to "cancel" it . He does this to others as well.

The guy is geriatric and mentally ill - obsessive and demented. How come you did not see this ?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You could just killfile him, and never see his posts. They are full of hatred too, the signal to noise ratio is very poor so you won't miss much.

Reply to
Mike Perkins

** You serious? That pathetic tactic has no benefit for me nor anyone.
** My idea is to effectively cancel him. He *refuses* to look at any of the vids I linked. All and any " conservative " comment is like garlic to a vampire for Demented Bill.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

One feasible explanation is that it isn't true. I'm still on the executive committee of the NSW branch of the IEEE, as their treasurer.

We aren't a particularly select group, but we are keeping the NSW branch ticking over.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

<sigh/> some newsreaders allow you to kill a sub-thread, and never see the replies.

Only an idiot would killfile someone and then talk about them.

Quite.

Reply to
Mike Perkins

But if we all killfile the folks we find tiresome, we could achieve a new technological breakthrough:

troll-division multiplexing.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(Whose killfile is small but not nonexistent.)

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

DEMENTED BiIl Puked. ==================

** How absurdly funny !!.

Committees made up of geriatrics are in fact notorious havens for the demented.

And they just LOVE big noting themselves at every opportunity.

FYI

I know plenty about "committees". All sors of them. Nasty things.....

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Hobbs wrote: ==============

** Jees - that laboured joke just screams: * I am autistic*.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

John Doe wrote: ==============

** And ostriches.

Both falsely imagine what cannot be seen is no longer there. When being publicly abused & defamed - one needs to keep both eyes open.

Especially if you are fully identified. Like me.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The NSW branch of the IEEE is about as small noting as it is possible to imagine. Phil shoud have been able to work out that while the chair and I are both elderly, the other three people whose images are shown are not remotely geriatric

But hard to avoid. They mainly exist to moderate people like Phil, which makes it hard to get them to do anything useful, but the benefits of not doing really stupid stuff justify the extra effort.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

DEMENTED Bill gets Worse & Worse

=========================

** ROTFL

The asshole just **big noted** himself by posting about his pathetic committee membership !!

** Same as complete assholes like you. Wot a f****ng idiot.

FYI to all :

I was once roped in to being the Secretary of an Incorporated Association. There was one demented, geriatric involved too - the Treasurer.

Easily the worst job I ever took on. Never told people about it - that would be self defamation. Go out of it soon as I could. By shutting the association down.

Never want to be on another stinking committee.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison