Village Idiot of Today

Hey, we need someone to protect us from the criminally insane, like the neocons.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

NYC went from one of the most dangerous cities to the safest[*], while he was mayor. so no, I don't think it dropped the same nationally. He also did a number on the Mafia when he was in the DOJ.

[*] Safe for everyone but the turn style jumpers and windshield washers.
--
  Keith
Reply to

So why aren't you moving to NYC instead of KY?

... because it's a lie ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Perhaps because I'm not moving to *any* large city? They all suck.

The reduction in NYC crime is not a lie. It's only a terrible place to live now.

--
  Keith
Reply to

"BradGuth" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

That's why they abandoned the Gay Bomb: Pop one o'those and there probably would be only 10% of the administration left - the ones unrecognisable on YouToobe LOL.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

meddelelsenews: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

That's a real shame, allowing such Gay bomb R&D to go to waste.

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

CHIGAN

erest

ce),

ive

inds

If including myself as one of the truly poor of the world, I did more than my fair share. As I'd said before, that if I were in charge, there'd be a good many 50/50 matching funds made available to those in need.

BTW, in all-inclusive energy (including food), I use up perhaps a barrel of crude per week. How about yourself?

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

That's an h2o2+fossil or along with whatever biofuel or synfuel Hummer of 100 empg that doesn't contribute any NOx.

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

Why? Are you running out of boyfreinds?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

MICHIGAN

Which, numerically, is?

I don't know about crude. I drive about 5000 miles per year, including work-related trips, and our gas+electric bill averages $110 a month or so. And we don't eat a lot. My wife drives more, but she's a speech pathologist, and she does a lot of home visits.

John

"BradGuth" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com...

Yep - I would set it off just to watch!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

MICHIGAN

interest

s |

Rat |

he

space),

In

lusive

l kinds

or

e in

he

the

than

s,

t?

For accommodating each one of us village idiots, and without getting into transportation, communications, lighting or HVAC considerations, it unavoidably takes a lot of fossil crude oil, coal, natural gas and/ or even yellowcake derived energy in order to commercially produce, transport, process, extra fancy package, further transport and eventually distribute the vast bulk of our food, the majority of which (50+% upon average) gets tossed out and/or disposed of for one good or bad reason or another. It's often worse off on the sorts of commercial/consumer inert goods that too often get hardly utilized at all before they get discarded or stored at something that's costing us more energy than they're worth. Recycling is for the most part a pathetic joke, as having been costing us more energy and subsequently polluting in more ways than most of us can count, with only a few exceptions to that rule, that which simply does not make up for the overall negative energy and subsequent pollution aspects of our all- inclusive recycling package.

1 barrel =3D 5.8e6 BTU @59=B0F equals 6.118e9 J or about 1.7 MW.h Figure upon roughly 50% efficiency and that's worth 850 kw.h

Some of the folks I've worked for and of many others I know of couldn't hardly survive on less than an equivalent barrel worth of oil energy per hour. Go figure how their life style needs 168 fold as much energy as myself.

But synfuels such as h2o2 have been a done deal for better than a century (H2O2 was discovered in 1818), that is unless there's no ongoing incentive or honest considerations for the new and improved ICE that'll safely utilize such an energy rich fluid as h2o2, along with a little conventional fossil fuel or whatever other synfuel.

All other conventional ICEs that'll burn whatever fuel along with our mostly N2 atmosphere are going to get relatively poor empg as well as keep polluting at maximum levels of NOx, plus unavoidably contributing many other nasty byproducts in their birth-to-grave (aka all inclusive) cycle. Even utilizing H2+atmosphere is not going to entirely save our badly failing environment that's going to be continually getting hotter because of what the basic laws of physics has to do with any planet having recently obtained such a horrific mascon of a nearby moon that's orbiting its mostly fluid planet, and just fast enough as to keeping our inner planetology vary much alive and geothermally kicking.

It seems the usenet gauntlet of naysayism has been well enough polished to see your self, and this faith-based cultism that's in charge of keeping those mostly fossil fuels and yellowcake as spendy as possible, is thereby keeping our environment as polluted and every bit as lethal as possible, especially as we merge ourselves into WWIII on behalf of surviving their global energy domination quest.

Of one fairly recent contribution on behalf of the makings and utilizing of h2o2: "Hydrogen Peroxide and Sugar"

Besides direct energy applied usage, there's lots of other nifty h2o2 applications that shouldn't go unnoticed:

I'm not the messenger that's saying plain old H2 or LH2 would or should ever be excluded, as obviously H2, LH2 and LOx are each good to go as is, and as such should also be produced along with the energy storage likes of aluminum and magnesium from whatever's the cache of clean and renewable energy that's in surplus. However, for the average end-user of liquid fuels for our Hummers, SUVs and massive other trucks that are typically 10X more macho than necessary, is exactly where the usage of h2o2+fossil or h2o2+synfuel becomes one of our most viable alternatives, especially once all those birth-to-grave cards are turned face up.

The H2 fuel cell form of energy for personal and light commercial transportation seems doable, although fairly complex, spendy and still somewhat birth-to-grave polluting once the all-inclusive factors are taken fully into account. This doesn't interpret as meaning that we should not have such H2 fuel cell powered cars and light SUV/trucks.

What we badly need is the likes of your greatly improved terrestrial base of solar derived energy (though also including wind, tidal and geothermal alternatives shouldn't be excluded or much less banished) that'll fit into our future needs without imposing too much land or ocean usage that's otherwise needed as is. Your SBLs are clearly doable, especially if given a moon tethered platform that'll reach safely to with 2r of mother Earth, as to safely operate from. The problem seems that folks like yourself do not actually understand much of anything about our moon's L1, or much less of what such tethered configurations have to offer. Would you like to see this one in a fully interactive 3D simulation, like a spendy Google/NOVA animation production?

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

John Larkin, where did you go?

For accommodating each one of us American/westernised village idiots, and without my even getting this rant into various personal transportation, communications, lighting or HVAC considerations, it unavoidably takes a lot of fossil crude oil, coal, natural gas and/or even yellowcake derived energy in order to commercially produce, transport, process, extra fancy package, further transport and eventually distribute the vast bulk of our food, the majority of which (50+% upon average) gets tossed out and/or disposed of for more than one good or bad reason or another. It's often worse off on the sorts of commercial/consumer inert goods that too often get hardly utilized at all before they get discarded or stored at something that's costing us more energy than they're worth, along with many of such inert items being energy consumers to boot. Recycling is for the most part a pathetic joke, as having been costing us more energy and subsequently polluting in more ways than most of us can count, with only a few exceptions to that rule that which simply does not make up for the overall negative energy and subsequent pollution aspects of our all- inclusive recycling package.

1 barrel =3D 5.8e6 BTU @59=B0F equals 6.118e9 J, or about 1.7 MW.h Figure at best roughly 50% efficiency, as that's worth 850 kw.h If it were all going into your Hummer, figure 12.5% or 213 kw.h

Some of the folks I've worked for and of many others I know of couldn't hardly survive on less than an equivalent barrel worth of crude oil energy per hour. Go figure how their life style needs 168 fold as much energy as myself. In other words, we can use all the spare hydro-electric, solar, wind, tidal and geothermal energy we can get, plus He3 fusion if possible.

Synfuels such as h2o2 have been a done deal for better than a century (H2O2 was discovered in 1818), that is unless there's no ongoing incentive or honest considerations for the new and improved ICE of dual fuel injected and of a one-cycle format that'll safely utilize such an energy rich fluid as h2o2, along with a little conventional fossil fuel or whatever other synfuel that'll create the absolute minimum CO2 and zilch or zero NOx.

All other conventional ICEs that'll burn whatever fuel along with our mostly N2 atmosphere are going to get relatively poor empg, as well as keep polluting at maximum levels of CO2 and NOx, plus unavoidably contributing many other nasty byproducts in their birth-to-grave (aka all inclusive) energy cycle. Even utilizing H2+atmosphere is not going to entirely save our badly failing environment that's going to be continually getting hotter because of what the basic laws of physics has to do with any planet having recently obtained such a horrific mascon of a nearby moon, that's orbiting its mostly fluid planet just fast enough as to keeping our inner planetology vary much alive and geothermally kicking.

It seems the usenet anti-think-tank gauntlet of naysayism has been well enough polished to see your self, and this faith-based cultism that's in charge of keeping those mostly fossil fuels and yellowcake as spendy as possible, is thereby in charge of keeping our environment as polluted and every bit as lethal as possible, especially as we merge ourselves into WWIII on behalf of surviving their mostly semitic global energy domination quest.

Of one fairly recent contribution on behalf of the makings and utilizing of h2o2: "Hydrogen Peroxide and Sugar"

Besides direct energy applied usage, there's lots of other nifty h2o2 applications that shouldn't go unnoticed, or under appreciated:

In spite of what's being orchestrated and said about myself, I'm not the actual messenger from hell that's suggesting plain old H2 or LH2 should ever be excluded, as obviously H2, LH2 and LOx are each good to go as is, and as such should also be produced via clean energy along with the energy storage likes of aluminum and magnesium as derived from whatever's the cache of clean and renewable energy that's in surplus. However, for the average end-user of liquid fuels for our Hummers, SUVs and massive trucks that are typically 10X more macho/ overkill than necessary, is exactly where the usage of h2o2+fossil or h2o2+synfuel becomes one of our most viable alternatives, especially once all those birth-to-grave energy cards are turned face up.

The H2 fuel cell form of energy for personal and light commercial transportation seems doable, although fairly complex, spendy as all get out and still somewhat birth-to-grave polluting once those pesky all-inclusive factors are taken fully into account. This doesn't in any way interpret as meaning that we should not have such H2 fuel cell powered cars, light SUV/trucks and even pocket utility grid modules of such clean energy derived via H2 and atmosphere, because we most certainly should. William Mook's planned use of H2 for extracting fossil oil is obviously another direct application that's nothing but a solid win-win for everyone's gipper, including mother nature's gipper.

Of what we badly need is the likes of Mook's greatly improved terrestrial base of solar derived energy (though also including the likes of Buffett's wind, tidal and geothermal alternatives shouldn't be excluded or much less banished) that'll fit rather nicely into our future needs without their imposing too much land or ocean usage that's otherwise needed as is. Mook's SBLs are clearly doable, especially if those were given a moon tethered platform that'll reach those SBLs safely to with 2r of mother Earth, as to safely operate from. The problem seems that folks much like yourself do not actually understand all that much of anything about our moon's L1, or much less of what such tethered configurations have to offer. Wouldn't you folks like to see this one in a fully interactive 3D simulation, such as produced by yet another one of those spendy Google/NOVA animation infomercial productions? (I most certainly would)

- Brad Guth -

Reply to
BradGuth

We almost got creamed by a huge hideously ugly Dodge Ram truck, with one person inside, obviously a vanity truck, not a working vehicle. I ranted to my wife some about "why do those guys need to drive around alone in those multi-ton SUVs and trucks when they obviously don't go off-road or haul stuff" so she explained to me "it's because they have tiny dicks."

Oh.

John

My wife says the same ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I got pretty much the same comment when I was looking at a 500HP Corvette. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

And your 'Govenatore' had to have the first 'Hummer'. The Humvee was still a military only vehicle at the time. I guess that what they say about the side effects of taking too many 'Steer-oids' is true! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doesn't Arnold have a dozen of them? Bill Clinton got at least one of them too.

--
 Keith
Reply to