hi FASHION LOVERZ :D :D :D

Hi one and all.. check this out.. fashion and save article..

Happy reading to all. Happy post new year to all sci electronics designers :D thanx for your time,

Reply to
n1kk1

So wait, you're advertising fashion, on an engineering group? Are you serious? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Well 1 out of 100 engineers is a woman, no? Wait its higher..

Martin Riddle

IIRC there were only 3 females in my MIT Freshman class, entering September 1958. ...Jim Thompson

Maybe it's because the group's name has the word "designers" in it?

Reply to
pimpom

There was one in my graduation class, and later I ran across another female in a 2 year program. Both good looking ;D

Martin Riddle