Veteran's Day, 11-11-2012

Once again, it is time to remember our nations Veterans. To recognize those who gave their lives, as well as all who have served in times of peace and war. To the families who did without the presence of a family member, and those who lost a loved one in defense of our nations ideals.

I salute my fellow Veterans today, and every day.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Indeed. ...Jim Thompson

Hear, hear!

Reply to
cameo

Yes. Certainly one thing we can all agree with. And protecting the rights and freedoms of all to voice their opinions.

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

We need to ban these commemorations since they're just another propaganda t ool used to dupe future generations. November 11, 1918 at the 11th hour mar ks the Armistice ending WW I. Read how much the commanding generals thought of the front lines troops that they got 3500 of them slaughtered within MI NUTES of 11 AM.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Go to hell.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You were one of the folks that spat on the draftees returning from Viet Nam, weren't you?

Jeeze -- we're commemorating the _troops_, not just the _generals_. Keep it straight, eh?

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

0

No one needs your phony baloney commemoration, all that is contained in the archives and the history books. Making a national holiday of it is one of the oldest forms of nationalistic brainwashing with no other purpose than t o excite future generations into a state of mindless enthusiasm for going t o war. It's wrong and the holiday should be abolished. The REAL story is th e government dumps the remains of KIAs into the closest available landfill whenever they can get away with it. The government also exposes millions of troops to extremely toxic substances and then fights paying for any medica l treatment until almost all of them are dead. The list of abuses is endles s. So put up or shut up because I don't really see you as the kind to be an activist or do anything to buck the system- typical nerd.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

GFY, asshole. In your case, I recommend calling Roto-Rooter as that's about the only way you'll get that mess unclogged.

Reply to
JW

What do you expect from an Obamaniac?

Reply to