FUR out! well done

Reply to
Robert Baer

Why bother? It's predictably lame.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com schrieb:

A "special" version of the Mr. Tallyman song is performed ...

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

mandag den 25. november 2019 kl. 18.18.45 UTC+1 skrev snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com:

the video is probably lame, Adblock is greatest thing since sliced bread try it and you'll wonder how you ever did without

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Robert Baer wrote in news:XyTCF.54007 $ snipped-for-privacy@fx01.iad:

Tally me Quid Pro Quo...

I notice a whole bevy of folks that were more outspoken, that have now gone virtually silent. Usually after already futzing up on the air. Guliani, Barr, Pompeo, Mulvaney... Bolton...

I think what it comes down to is that a whole bunch of those folks know that were everything to come out, a number of them would face prison.

I do not think the POTUS has "do whatever you want" authority in office. You put your hand up and take an oath. You do not get to break the law, even if you are in that office. As far as I am concerned, Trump committed a crime the very day he said that Kushner and others could bypass the security screenings required. It is a crime to circumnavigate established policy and law.

The whole bunch should end up at GITMO.

Not only should the bastard hear the words "You're fired!", he should also lose his way and not be able to ascend the golden stairway he seems to think he deserves. Everything he owns should be sold and the money divided up among the contractors he failed to pay.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

?after studying all sides [sic] of the legal debate [sic], the United States has concluded that the establishment of Israeli civilian settlements in the West Bank is not, per se [sic yet again], inconsistent with international law.?

Except it's against international law, it says so right in the international law.

Reply to
bitrex

Pompeo may declare his previous statements imoperative.

See? I read history...

Reply to
bitrex

and my thoughts upon reading about Watergate for the first time in middle school perhaps I believe were along the lines of "These people all seem fahkin' retahded."

I feel similarly atm

Reply to
bitrex

"Fat Teddy" was an occasional schoolboy-rhyme sung by upstanding young men in primary school in the Boston area back in my day, though we likely didn't understand its significance at the time. It went something like

Woah, Fat Teddy, bam da lam Woah, Fat Teddy, bam da lam

Fat Teddy took a ride, bam da lam And that girl done died, bam da lam

Woah, Fat Teddy...

or somesuch. And then we all grew up to be Republicans. Or something...

Reply to
bitrex

Who makes "international law" ?

What army enforces international law?

And who cares?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

nited

The national governments whose actions reflect it. There is an internationa l court of justice.

Most of them. That's what international means.

Look a the cases prosecuted in the international court of justice.

Trump hasn't been prosecuted there yet, but that may be a matter of time.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Sailors, airmen, engineers, military, international travellers, criminals, judges, lawyers, governments, presidents...

Reply to
Steve Wilson

The last few times an international alliance attacked Israel, it didn't work out very well.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

Jews, Palestinians, United States, Soviet Union, et al could have used the outrage generated by the discovery of the Holocaust and the experience of WWII to cooperate and build a refuge for all persecuted people in Palestine, a last, best hope for "the better angels of our nature."

But instead we got what we have now. "Mistakes were made" and continue to be made. Some Evangelicals think that it must be this way and that it's somehow God's will that things are as the are. I think that's a load of crap, myself.

Reply to
bitrex

I don't know what you mean by "international alliance", or "attacked Israel".

Israel hasn't lost many wars:

"List of wars involving Israel":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Foreign relations of Israel"

"Israel has diplomatic relations with 163 of the 193 UN member states as of December 2018.[1] Israel maintains full diplomatic relations and open borders with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. Thirty UN member states do not recognize Israel. These include 17 of the 22 members of the Arab League: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. A further 9 are members of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Mali, Niger and Pakistan. Other countries which do not recognise Israel include Bhutan, Cuba and North Korea.[2] Israel is a member of a number of United Nations and other international organisations."

I'm not aware of any of these countries attacking Israel, let alone an international alliance of them.

Israel does a pretty good job of defending itself. Any group would have to seriously contemplate the consequences of attacking Israel.

I don't know if any of this falls into the category of international law, where countries agree to follow conventions that benefit everyone involved.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

The Jews understand that almost whenever they have been a minority, very bad things have happened. In the US at least, it was at the level of being kept out of golf clubs, and not beaten with clubs.

Weren't the "Palestinians" pro-Nazi?

Evangelicals are usually friendly to Israel. The US left certainly isn't.

Israel could have been a huge asset to the region and to the Islamic world. Pity.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

You listed the wars above. All the attackers were Islamists.

Exactly. They have finally figured that out.

Agreeing to follow conventions isn't law.