Various electronic stuff fo those interested

Portland Oregon.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I packaged it up about a year or so ago. I did not try to test an inductor for Q, but i was able to use it to measure an inductor and a capacitor, and (i think) find the peak resonance of an inductor (been too long ago). Like i previously mentioned, i am in Portland OR. First come first served.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I have found an adequate description:

"HP-310A WAVE ANALYZER, a frequency selective voltmeter-receiver covering 1 KHz to 1.5 MHz with bandwidths 200,1000, and 2000 Hz; resolution 200 Hz/div. Modes AFC-Normal-BFO-USB-LSB-AM. Amplitude ranges 10 uV to 100 V full scale, 16 steps. AFC: dynamic hold-in +/-3 KHz min @ 100 KHz; tracking 100 Hz/sec. Has headphone jack and is operable as VLF receiver. Requires 115/230 V 60 Hz; 10.8x16.8x18.4,

50lbs sh. Used-reparable w/ manual, "

at:

Oh well, i suspect it would take me too long to learn how to use it well for the purposes i had in mind. Passing.

Reply to
JosephKK

I was looking at that thing in recent weeks, considered asking for it, and found a manual for it here:

I'm interested in it as a VLF receiver. The reason I haven't asked for it is I've already got some "frequency-selective voltmeter" thing that appears similar and may well do the same thing - I forget the brandname and model (definitely NOT HP, it's something I don't think I'd heard of before), but it goes from 0(?) into the hundred-something kHz range, and runs on six D cells (thus it should have better line isolation than the HP unit). I didn't do much with it when I first got it years ago. I ought to try it out, see if it can do what I want. If not and the HP looks like it will (I'll look for a manual for my unit and compare sensitivity and such), I'll ask for the HP.

Reply to
Ben Bradley

One could say that i have a manual. Well over 10 years ago, the best i could do was get it in microfiche form from HP. I used a magnyfing copier to make prints, and have those as well; ain't perfect, but useable.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Will pay reasonable shipping costs - but please ask only if you can use a given item set.

7) Good for power xmitter: variable cap 34-1134F, 6"wide, 4"high, 9" long including shaft.

8) HP310A wave analyzer with manual.

12) 1mm flat cable: 5.75 ft 44 cond DigiKey WM15-5-ND and 5.50 ft 50 cond DigiKey AM50G-5-ND.

13) 10.4" dia X 4" wide coil form suitable for winding an air-core 1H inductor.

14) Wordstar 5.5 with user and 3rd party manuals; working.
Reply to
Robert Baer