Anyone interested in a Tektronix T922

Works, but I don't need it. No probes. Price negotiable but I won't go less than free..

However, I won't ship it. If you want it, it's in central CT (06706).

delstv/at\aol/dot\com

John

Reply to
John-Del

I would be interested. I might be able to have it picked up, or, how much would the shipping cost ? And actually though I am low on money, I got stuff. Post a wish list.

Reply to
jurb6006

o less than free..

would the shipping cost ? And actually though I am low on money, I got stu ff. Post a wish list.

Stuff? LOL, I've got too much stuff! Trying to winnow through the collect ion, not add to it. The only things I actively collect now are vintage HO slot cars. Silly, but it makes me feel a bit like a kid again just looking at them. My whole collection fits in a box the size of a toaster oven. I' ve given away a bunch of restored vintage radios, tube testers, clocks, etc ., and loving the extra room in my basement. I've also got a couple of ver y early 1950s B&W TVs I've got to unload.

I don't know the cost to ship, but it's not terribly heavy and it's fairly compact. Since I know you'll actually make use of it and not flip it, I'll see if I can find a suitable box and pack it for you. I'll get you the di mensions and rough weight if you want to figure the shipping.

I had a couple of other inquiries but I put them on hold in case you want i t. There's no rush. Contact my via email if you have any further questions .

Reply to
John-Del

I asked about having it picked up and it doesn't look good. So I guess I have to choice but to pass.

Reply to
jurb6006