uPSD 34XX based design

I'm looking for a good EE who is interested in designing a board for me based on the ST uPSD 34XX mic. If anyone has any interest please contact me. Cheers!

Reply to
bryan

snipped-for-privacy@cropwire.com snipped-for-privacy@cropwire.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

I am sure you could get some interest if you could pony up US$2000 to US$3000 up front to get clear requirements and a detailed specification. Rather more for samples let alone production lots.

Reply to
JosephKK