Looking for experienced Raspberry Pi hobbyist/programmer for technical editing

Hello,

I'm an editor with Alpha Books, and I'm looking for someone with a high level of knowledge of the Raspberry Pi to perform a technical edit on a beginner-level book. If interested, please contact me at brookfarlingdkcom.

Thanks.

Reply to
Brook Farling

Just FYI - Your email address appeared un-munged as the sender of this post... And appears in the body of this post as my newsreader has used it to refer to your post...

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

My email address appears unmunged in every post I make - it's really not a problem.

Reply to
Rob Morley

I think it's less of a problem than it once was, but I still get occasional spam to an address variant that could only have been harvested from Usenet headers I posted 10 years ago.

Anyway, Gordon was pointing out it is futile to mung an address in the body when it is clear in the header.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
 Click to see the full signature