New Kennedy assassination audio!

I am looking for TV and radio broadcasts of the JFK and RFK assassinations. I am particularly interested in audio recordings of such broadcasts made by amateurs.

If you personally tape-recorded or obtained -- or know of anyone else who tape-recorded or obtained -- any television or radio broadcasts concerning one or both of the two Kennedy assassinations in 1963 and

1968, please contact me.

Whether it's a network or local broadcast, whether the sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality, whether it was recorded in a major market or in a minor market, I want to know about it. I'm a collector, so if you have any of this or know about someone else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks!

Reply to
BKJ