UN JERKS Again

UN JERKS Again...

Personally I think I'll join PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Liberals are so ignorant... They don't even know the definition of ignorant

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD ...Jim Thompson

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD = =EF=BF=BD | =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDmens =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |= =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD et =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BDmanus =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD| =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

ss Rat =EF=BF=BD|

2 =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDLiberals are so ignorant...

definition of ignorant

The title of this thread reminds me of a joke....

So this guy's speeding down the highway and accidently runs over an endangered Florida Panther. Now being a man's man, he figures, why let all that meat go to waste? So he takes out his carving set and does a fine field dressing right there on the side of the road.

A nearby State Trooper happens to witness all of this and hauls the man into county court.

At court, the driver pleads with the Judge and says "Hey, I couldn't help it!! That thing practically jumped in my windshield!!" The Judge thinks it over, and decides to give the man a hefty fine to pay and a stern warning aginst speeding next time.

But just as the driver is about to leave, curiousity gets the better of him and he calls out: "By the way, what's panther taste like anyway?"

To which the man replies, "Well your Honor, it tastes a lot like Manatee."

Enjoy!

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

[snip]

What is with your reader, not deleting my properly-configured- for-auto-deletion SIG, and putting in all those "?" marks?

Is it AOL or googlegroups that's causing that crap?

...Jim Thompson

                   Liberals are so ignorant...
         They don\'t even know the definition of ignorant

The answer is supplied by PETA. At least they have the honesty to sponsor a £1m prize for tissue culture meat. That would solve everyone's problem (except the agro-business).

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Just saw some Vegan Teryaki Chicken Nuggets at the store. Soy cubes or something. Even vegans crave meat.

John

Some reason why you would think they didn't? To them it's an ethical issue.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax