Re: UN JERKS Again

>UN JERKS Again... > >
> >Personally I think I'll join PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals ;-) > > ...Jim Thompson

John

Actually, this sounds pretty good:

Germany

Liver Dumpling Soup

Jagerschnitzel Sauté of Veal and Forest Mushrooms

Braised Roulade of Thinly Sliced Beef Rolled with Bacon and Onions

Crackling Pork Shank with Spicy Apple Sauce

Smoked Pork Chop with Sauerkraut and Boiled Potatoes

Carving Stations

Roasted Sirloin of Beef with Three Peppercorn Sauce

Filet of Beef with Black Truffle Sauce

Gremolata Roasted Rack of Veal, Orange Thyme Jus

Roasted Leg of Lamb with Preserved Lemon Sauce

Whole Stuffed Baby Lamb with Coriander Jus & Basmati Rice

Well, maybe not the liver soup.

John

Typical leftist scum. I think the UN should be relocated to Iran, and send Slowman there to be a waiter... a job he _maybe_ can handle. ;-)

...Jim Thompson

                   Liberals are so ignorant...
         They don\'t even know the definition of ignorant

The Liver Dumpling Soup sounds good to me... probably genetic... ancestors on my mother's side of the family are Germans, Poles & Scandinavians.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

It certainly wouldn't be a hip-less retarded f*ck like you. You wouldn't know the first thing about courtesy or walking about, helping others.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Except that I cannot imagine a member of your retarded family having enough brains to prepare liver correctly. The main reason that most people do not like liver.

Funny, you remind me of poorly prepared liver.

"Rubber Biscuit?" "Throw it against the wall... if it don't bounce back... you go hungry."

Bwuahahahaha!

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Hey, you really are a charmer. It's a good thing you are technically incompetent, and Always Wrong, because that gives us total freedom to make fun of you.

Every newsgroup needs an unsympathetic buffoon. Thanks for volunteering to be ours. And many thanks to Sloman, for being your backup.

John

Send the UN to Nigeria. They are the next biggest scammers on earth.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

'Always Wrong' is like a blind old dog. He takes a ticking, and keeps on licking. :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I can't understand why either of them wants to be so consistently repulsive, when they might have fun and maybe make some friends. And both claim to be intelligent!

John

just finished a 78-page manual, so very happy.

Just did some tree trimming and yard work... it's only 104°F outside ;-)

Found out that a Bougain Villa thorn will go thru a thick rubber shoe sole :-(

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I know what "Veal" is, but dont know what about half the items on there even are.

Meanwhile, considering that cow manure can be (and is) converted in some areas into fertilizer, and into methane used as a source of power and cooking gas, it's at best premature, and at worst just plain stupid, to tell people to not eat meat.

Plus, in many poor areas, cattle manure is dried and used as cooking fuel. And at least some villages mix it with dirt an duse it as a building material, becasue there isn't much of anything else touse in their area. What teh bleep does teh UN expect all of those people to do?

And what about the Sacred Brahmin cattel in India? are tehy goign to be told to kill them all?

Then too, there are nutrients in meat that one could only otherwise get siginificant amounts of via supplements - I had tried goign on a balanced vegetarian diet, and my immune system went down teh crapper, I got a horrible infection that got into my eye and I almost went blind. THat's teh absolute truth and no exaggeration. So, IMO, the UN can go stuff itself. Especially when they serve veal at their own overpriced high-falutin' shindigs. The UN has its uses, but this ain't one of 'em.

Reply to
Kris Krieger

That sounds interesting. The concept is simple enough, but I'd need a recipe to do it justice.

This might be worth a try:

The German restaurants I've been to have had the most boring menus, but in NYC there are few Germans and very few German restaurants.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Luchow's used to be good, if a bit heavy like most German food.

I have fond memories of the goose.

John

Be careful, you can get a *nasty* infection that way...

Reply to
PeterD

For the record, I think it is spelled: bougainvillea - all one word

And you're right. Those thorns are nasty. But the cool thing about them, (if you look closely) is that the flowers are actually just colored leaves. If we're talking the same plant.

Reply to
mpm

Yep, Though it seems that there's no reaction (yet) this morning. (I stopped my downward motion when I felt the sharpness.)

But I sinned: It should be spelled "bougainvillea" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Did I tell you about the time last year when I fell off the retaining wall and landed on my back in a huge rose bush? It was a dilemma for a while; choices were..

  1. Lie there and die.

  1. Manage to reach cell phone and call 911.

  2. Roll out.

Rose thorns are mildly toxic/inflammatory too.

John

Years ago when I lived in central Scottsdale, a neighbor, a roofer of all things, is up surveying roof damage after a windstorm, backed up for a better look and stepped off the roof and fell flat on his back onto the patio.

I heard the "thump" when he hit, looked over the fence and called the fire department (pre 911).

Broke just about everything breakable :-(

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

mpm wrote in news:647894e0-e37d-436b-bad7- snipped-for-privacy@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Yup, they're like poinsettia in that way. A fair number of decorative "flowers" are actually small flowerettes surrounded by showy calyxes and/or leaves.

Reply to
Kris Krieger