Two doctors detail Biden's rapid cognitive decline

Two highly qualified doctors detail Biden's rapid cognitive decline:

Alan Mazurek is a board-certified neurologist at Mt. Sinai Hospital. Jay Fleitman is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, an d Sleep Medicine.

The major categories of cognitive reasoning include:

Memory loss Word finding problems Other language and number processing issues Disorientation with people, places and time Inappropriate behavior

For example, Biden forgot both Obama's and Sanders' names, thought that MLK and the Kennedys were murdered in the late '70s (Biden is sure of this bec ause this is when he proposed to his wife, unfortunately, it was his FIRST wife, not Jill), has a long history of inappropriate touching and even rape , doesn't know what state he is in, he forgot the name of the coronavirus, and has claimed that there are 720 million women in the country. And this i s just a very short list of his "gaffes" - the guy is in rapid mental decli ne, which is why he hides out in his basement.

Flyguy

Well, Trump can remember five words...and has bragged about it.

Trump admits to hearing voices (in his head?)..."people tell me..., I hear people say..." but can't give names of these 'people'...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Biden's also not being fed whatever hi-tech $10,000/day anti-viral cocktail Trump's on instead of hydroxycholoroquine

Reply to
bitrex

If it were a proper diagnosis, that'd be confidential information. So, it's an election-year smear, and medical quaifications aren't important.

Biden's mental decline and Trump's impending mental ascension are bits of work by the recently-released Roger Stone, perhaps?

Reply to
whit3rd

LOL! Clearly you guys have no meaningful answer for the obvious mental decline of Slow Joe. After all, his mental state IS a campaign issue.

Reply to
Flyguy

Only because Donald Trump has decided to lie about it. It's a "swift-boat" campaign, but not done as well as Karl Rove would have done it - Trump apparently did consult him back in May, but Trump isn't great on profiting from expert advice.

Donald Trump's tendency to lie whenever it suits him is a campaign issue, but Flyguy lacks the wit to notice that he is being lied to.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

and Sleep Medicine.

LK and the Kennedys were murdered in the late '70s (Biden is sure of this b ecause this is when he proposed to his wife, unfortunately, it was his FIRS T wife, not Jill), has a long history of inappropriate touching and even ra pe, doesn't know what state he is in, he forgot the name of the coronavirus , and has claimed that there are 720 million women in the country. And this is just a very short list of his "gaffes" - the guy is in rapid mental dec line, which is why he hides out in his basement.

I think you misspelled the patient's name. That would be T-R-U-M-P. You n eed to get your facts straight.

Here is Joe Biden giving his acceptance speech of the Democratic nomination for President.

I like the way he talks. You should get used to it. You are going to hear that a lot over the next eight years.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

...and Biden REFUSES to take the same test - in a most OBNOXIOUS way - because he knows he will flunk it.

Reply to
Flyguy

You obviously didn't watch the podcast - all the information they used to reach that diagnosis is in the public domain.

Reply to
Flyguy

This would be assuming that Mr Giuliani is an unbiased journalist.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

cause he knows he will flunk it.

Flyguy doesn't bother spelling out what the test was. Neither did Trump. CB S thinks it can identify it.

-a-test/

"It is unclear which cognitive test Mr. Trump took, although he claimed in an interview in July that he "aced" it. In January 2018, the president took a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which is not an IQ test, but is used to detect signs of dementia or other cognitive issues."

If it's anything like the tests my mother took every six months - starting around 85 - and eventually failed when she was 88, though we didn't have to put her into aged care until she turned 90 - it's going to be pretty simpl e, and Biden wouldn't fail it, any more than Trump did.

I'm less confident about Flyguy.

When your opponent is spreading fatuous lying propaganda about you sufferin g from dementia, you aren't going to be particularly polite about any sugge stion that would imply that there was any truth in the claim, or that it de served to be taken seriously.

Flyguy is remarkably stupid, but even he should be able to work that out.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

it's

reach that diagnosis is in the public domain.

Which is to say that it isn't based on a diagnostic interview with Joe Bide n, which means that if the doctors were highly qualified in making that sor t of assessment, they'd be disbarred for publishing something that purporte d to be such an assessment when it wasn't based on such an interview.

This is likely to be similar to the climate change denial statements publis hed by prominent scientist, who are highly qualified in some other branch o f science, and know very little about climate science., but do need money.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

:

because he knows he will flunk it.

CBS thinks it can identify it.

ke-a-test/

n an interview in July that he "aced" it. In January 2018, the president to ok a test called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which is not an IQ test , but is used to detect signs of dementia or other cognitive issues."

g around 85 - and eventually failed when she was 88, though we didn't have to put her into aged care until she turned 90 - it's going to be pretty sim ple, and Biden wouldn't fail it, any more than Trump did.

ing from dementia, you aren't going to be particularly polite about any sug gestion that would imply that there was any truth in the claim, or that it deserved to be taken seriously.

Hey SL0W MAN,

If Biden was confident he would pass he would take it - but he isn't and wo n't. And all of the video of his memory, language and behavior problems sho w conclusively why. Anybody with a 9 year old intelligence level could figu re that one out - guess that leaves you out, which is why you call yourself SL0W MAN.

Reply to
Flyguy

, it's

to reach that diagnosis is in the public domain.

den, which means that if the doctors were highly qualified in making that s ort of assessment, they'd be disbarred for publishing something that purpor ted to be such an assessment when it wasn't based on such an interview.

ished by prominent scientist, who are highly qualified in some other branch of science, and know very little about climate science., but do need money .

More BULSHIT from SL0W MAN - you obviously didn't watch the podcast, too.

Reply to
Flyguy

So, it's

.

d to reach that diagnosis is in the public domain.

Biden, which means that if the doctors were highly qualified in making that sort of assessment, they'd be disbarred for publishing something that purp orted to be such an assessment when it wasn't based on such an interview.

blished by prominent scientist, who are highly qualified in some other bran ch of science, and know very little about climate science., but do need mon ey.

Why bother? You recommended it, so it is clearly rubbish, as is the underly ing proposition that Joe Biden is suffering from dementia.

I can't imagine why you think that anybody would take you seriously enough to watch something you recommended. You are so obviously cognitively challe nged - you can't even spell "bullshit" correctly - that your only utility lies in letting us jeer at the particularly idiotic misapprehensions you ch oose to publish here.

Of course this is just one of the very large number of indisputable facts t hat you don't seem to know. You make John Larkin look well-informed.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Am 23.08.20 um 07:08 schrieb Flyguy:

Hi, Lord Of The Flies!

I'm pretty confident that I can eat with fork & knife. But when some demented politician asked me to prove it, I'd kick him into the balls, with both boots at once. (assuming there is still something kickable left.) And I mean my cross motorcycle boots.

My lil daughter recognized an elephant at 2 1/2. Your CrackPotus is proud that he can still perform that. WOW! I'm impressed.

And Slowman is usually right in the matter itself, his only drawback is that he is so predictable when it goes against JL.

cheers, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

e:

ering from dementia, you aren't going to be particularly polite about any s uggestion that would imply that there was any truth in the claim, or that i t deserved to be taken seriously.

t. >

won't.

I'm sure that he is perfectly confident that he could take it and pass, but even an idiot like you should be able to work out that he wouldn't dignify the accusation by taking it that seriously.

nclusively why.

Presumably they demonstrate that it doesn't take much skill at video-editi ng to make it look as if somebody has a problem, as is well-known

guess that leaves you out.

Since - unlike you - I've got enough intelligence to work what is actually going on, I am left out of the small and stupid cohort that might fall for this trivial trick.

I could congratulate you for proving - once again - that you are dimmest ki nd of gullible sucker, and for you application to the task of making this b lindingly obvious, but it might encourage you to persist in your efforts to get quite the wrong kind of attention.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

. So, it's

nt.

sed to reach that diagnosis is in the public domain.

e Biden, which means that if the doctors were highly qualified in making th at sort of assessment, they'd be disbarred for publishing something that pu rported to be such an assessment when it wasn't based on such an interview.

published by prominent scientist, who are highly qualified in some other br anch of science, and know very little about climate science., but do need m oney.

lying proposition that Joe Biden is suffering from dementia.

h to watch something you recommended. You are so obviously cognitively chal lenged - you can't even spell "bullshit" correctly - that your only utility lies in letting us jeer at the particularly idiotic misapprehensions you c hoose to publish here.

that you don't seem to know. You make John Larkin look well-informed.

Sure, WHY watch something that you are opining about? Well, SL0W MAN, it's called BELIEVABILITY (not to mention honesty and integrity), which you clea rly don't have! That is WHY so much of what you say is BULLSHIT (see, assho le, no typos!).

Reply to
Flyguy

ote:

ffering from dementia, you aren't going to be particularly polite about any suggestion that would imply that there was any truth in the claim, or that it deserved to be taken seriously.

out.

d won't.

ut even an idiot like you should be able to work out that he wouldn't digni fy the accusation by taking it that seriously.

conclusively why.

ing to make it look as if somebody has a problem, as is well-known

- guess that leaves you out.

y going on, I am left out of the small and stupid cohort that might fall fo r this trivial trick.

kind of gullible sucker, and for you application to the task of making this blindingly obvious, but it might encourage you to persist in your efforts to get quite the wrong kind of attention.

AGAIN, SL0W MAN, you are talking WITHOUT THINKING! Your opinions on somethi ng you HAVEN'T WATCHED are MEANINGLESS in the extreme. But, hey, that is YO U: MEANINGLESS!!

Reply to
Flyguy

suffering from dementia, you aren't going to be particularly polite about a ny suggestion that would imply that there was any truth in the claim, or th at it deserved to be taken seriously.

t out.

and won't.

but even an idiot like you should be able to work out that he wouldn't dig nify the accusation by taking it that seriously.

w conclusively why.

iting to make it look as if somebody has a problem, as is well-known

t - guess that leaves you out.

lly going on, I am left out of the small and stupid cohort that might fall for this trivial trick.

t kind of gullible sucker, and for you application to the task of making th is blindingly obvious, but it might encourage you to persist in your effort s to get quite the wrong kind of attention.

hing you HAVEN'T WATCHED are MEANINGLESS in the extreme. But, hey, that is YOU: MEANINGLESS!!

I'll make it REAL EASY for SL0W MAN: this is only 13 seconds long:

Flyguy