Trevor Tosspot's Porky List Gets Another Entry

TrevorTosspot'sPorkyList

=A0*I have a friend who can STOP his heart

*Their is ample evidence to support the fact that possession of an inanimate object is capable of altering a cognitive persons intent *The FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86 are available on the FBI web-site *My local library has Lott's work in the fiction section *20% of Australian homes possess firearms *I only deal in facts *The firearms related murder rate in the US is 10,000,000 PA. *gun licences back in the 1920s led to a drop in the murder rate,

=A0*How the British 1903 Pistol Act was enacted and enforced in =A0Australia prior to Federation.

*How an audit of Government owned arms at Sydney Cove in 1796 was a gun control law

=A0**Yes. Easily. Across the US, each year, there are hundreds of 'gun shows'. At these 'gun shows' dealers, posing as private citizens sell thousands of guns to criminals. They can do so, because there are virtually zero restrictions on the sale of 'second hand' guns. Even if that gun has only been 'second hand' for a couple of minutes and has never been fired.

And now we have "John" has been in my kill-file for some time, oops no he isn't, not THAT John, I've never claimed he was, cite your evidence to support your claim that I have kill-filed John, I never said that, I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about some other John who's never posted on this thread.

Isn't is just so wonderfully entertaining.........

Reply to
John-Melb
*I have a friend who can STOP his heart *Their is ample evidence to support the fact that possession of an inanimate object is capable of altering a cognitive persons intent *The FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86 are available on the FBI web-site *My local library has Lott's work in the fiction section *20% of Australian homes possess firearms *I only deal in facts *The firearms related murder rate in the US is 10,000,000 PA. *gun licences back in the 1920s led to a drop in the murder rate, *How the British 1903 Pistol Act was enacted and enforced in Australia prior to Federation. *How an audit of Government owned arms at Sydney Cove in 1796 was a gun control law

**Yes. Easily. Across the US, each year, there are hundreds of 'gun shows'. At these 'gun shows' dealers, posing as private citizens sell thousands of guns to criminals. They can do so, because there are virtually zero restrictions on the sale of 'second hand' guns. Even if that gun has only been 'second hand' for a couple of minutes and has never been fired.

And now we have "John" has been in my kill-file for some time, oops no he isn't, not THAT John, I've never claimed he was, cite your evidence to support your claim that I have kill-filed John, I never said that, I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about some other John who's never posted on this thread.

Isn't is just so wonderfully entertaining.........

## John, you can add to this incredibly low life porky by Trevor's long list of lies.

On numerous occasions Trevor has made comments like, "**Chris has already stated that his wife suffers a metal disorder. Chris placed it on the public record. Not me."

When in actual fact, it was Trevor who originally made this low life claim and never me. He later admitted it was a lie when he said, "**My comment about psychiatric help was desgned (sic) to draw out your lie."

Trevor, when you lie on the internet, your old comments can be found and will be come back the haunt you!!!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Diesel

Another lie by Trevor. I have never once claimed my wife is delusional, as she is not. This is another example of your low life lies and attempts to insult others when your trapped in a corner.

Reply to
Chris Diesel

**Incorrect. You claimed that your wife cowered in fear every day of her life. You claimed that she needed a handgun on her person 24/7 so she would feel safe. That is nothing short of paranoid delusion. Unless, of course, you lied when you made the claim.

This is another example of your low life lies and attempts to

**I'm just calling you on your lie about you wife. Alternatively, you wife may be suffering a serious mental disorder, which means she should seek help. Which is it? Did you lie, or is your wife suffering a mental disorder?
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to

Show me this statment! Cite!

I'm begining to realise the only one suffering from a serious mental disorder is YOU!

Reply to
Chris Diesel

of an

ntent

eb-site

ate,

was a

nds

ong

,

ife

I would 100% agree with that. Guys with delusions like Trevor's, especially when they can vote, are a danger to us all.

Reply to
kreed

I would 100% agree with that. Guys with delusions like Trevor's, especially when they can vote, are a danger to us all.

## Thanks for your support Kreed. I see Trevor hasn't been able to supply any evidence to support his claims, so we can only conclude it's another lie by him. But this one is certainly a new low in his history lies!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Diesel

te

as

d.

ot

the

fe

nd

or

al,

her

of

ek

lie

He never does, he typically resorts to totally discredited or biases sources, and even if you point out how laughable the sources are, he acts as if nothing has happened and just goes on and on and on with the crap.

Reply to
kreed