The Dirtbag of All Dirtbags...

Must have to be a very special important person to reschedule a immemorially-timed event so he can meet his tee-time :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Fifteen years ago, on September 11, around 6AM, 4 telephone calls in rapid succession, "Mom, Where's Dad, Is he flying?" My wife woke me and turned on the television. **** We will NEVER forget! We WILL get even! Destroy All Islamic Barbarians! Start by applying salt to the Obama-slug ;-)

[from the HotAir post]

picture.

the Obama presidency and has become a political buzzword in the 2016

policy proposals to protect the American people from another attack carried out by radical Islamic terrorists have been attacked under the

So to sum up the president's commemoration of the 9/11 attacks: He altered the significant time of the moment of silence because he

swipe and the Republican nominee for president in an effort to demonize anyone who would want to re-examine our immigration and migrant policies for people coming from countries which breed radical Islamic terrorists.

All in all, a successful day for the most divisive president of our times. ...Jim Thompson

                             DEMOCRAT

The Party of Sexual Deviants, COP Haters, College Students with
Phenomenal Ignorance, and Unions Covering for Bad Teachers

I am sick to death with all this talk of diversity. I want segregation back. And if others don't have as good schools, why not ?

We took over most of the good parts of this world. We gave rights to others. Sometimes I think it is time to take them back. Fukum.

Reply to
jurb6006

The more Obama has promulgated diversity, the worse race relations have become. It was like the gay agenda, I don't care do what you want to do, but does it need to be in so in your face all the time. (unintended pun) That seems to have eased off, in the last year or two.

Damn, the wife just called, sounds like the truck overheated and very possibly warped the head and hydro statically locked the motor. It's always something. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

You likely will *never* understand. The issue is really not this group vs. that group. People will always divide into groups with common interests. The issue is who is in what group.

What have *you* done to be a group who has any say in running the world? I think you are in the group of those who have lost their rights because they are so clueless.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Thompson is part of that "basket of deplorables."

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Yep. It _is_ always something. BTDT, rebuilt several engines in my earlier years. The best things about modern vehicles, they just seem to go forever... son-in-law drove me home from hospital last night,

10-year-old Lexus with 123,000 miles... runs like it was new.

Son bought (actually ins co did, after DUI rear-ended him) a "new" Toyota Tundra with 60K miles on it... rides like a Caddy, with a 6.7L engines... faster even than my Q45. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Yeah, he thinks he's as important as Punxsutawney Phil !

Reply to
whit3rd

The only rights I have lost, you and everyone else lost. I am not a convict ed felon so I can vote and have guns. They don't want me to drive but I wil l if I so choose, but I don't because my eyesight is so bad now that I shou ldn't, as some facsimile of a responsible person. I'll drive and am damn go od at it, but I do not want to do it in traffic. I could get a license, but why, to drive 100 miles a year ? Fuck all that. If it is too bright, too d ark or raining, I do not want to drive or even ride a bicycle. As far as gu ns, I am not going out and shooting anyone across the street, it would be s uch close range I am sure to hit the target.

In fact, because I know how to handle this asshole government I have more r ights than most people.

Reply to
jurb6006

6.7 L? What is that in gallons?

Albert van der Horst

Depends on which gallons you are using.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

409 cubic inches, as in the Beach Boys song.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

1.769953 Gallons ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.