TVS diode array in SO-8

I'm looking for a replacement for the microsemi SMDB05C.

It is quad bidirectional TVS with the 5V transorbs wired straight through.

pin 1 to pin 8; pin 2 to 7 ...and so on.

Anyone know who else makes a device likt this?

thanks

Reply to
Mook Johnson

I'm not familiar with that particular part, but California Micro Devices have lots of those sort of components.

(link avoids the tedious Flash-only front page)

Reply to
Matthew Kendall