Need help with datasheet search for Austron Oscillator

Hello, I'm running short on options and am hoping someone will know where I may find tech data on the following oscillator. I've been looking for several weeks with no luck. At a minimum I would like to know the pin out for this device. Does anyone know how to do a Navair data search? Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks Jim WB5KYE

Here is what I know about the oscillator...

Austron# 1630-2R NAVAIR# 247AS-CO393-001

This is a 10MHz oscillator with an octal base on the bottom. Unit is dated 1978.

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

I recognize the part number as a component from a military (Navy) ATE system, the AN/USM247(V) Versatile Avionics Shop Test (VAST). The VAST was a first generation Automated Test Equipment, and was built by PRD Harris Corp. Depending on the exact configuration, it could test everything from individual circuit cards to complete avionics systems, from DC to light frequencies. Years ago, I used to maintain a couple of these systems (that was back in the early 80s). Sadly, those systems have long been salvaged, and the maintenance manuals are likely gone as well. Your best bet would be to try to find data on the oscillator on the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) web site. I think it's

I've moved away from that area, so I can't help you any more with the data. Maybe the DLA can help.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM