general semi dual mosfets part number in so-8 package

Hello, It seems that General Semiconductors (now Vishay) no longer manufactures any mosfets. I am looking for replacing a MOSFET house-numbered by BOSCH / ISKRA Slovenia "B57916" and with the logo og General Semiconductors. the package is SO-8 marking after finishes with "NL" which stands for SO-8 package at GENERAL SEMI. GND is connected on pin-4 Power os connected on pin-5 pin-1 is connected to a dual-diode BAV70 through some resistors.

any part number (siliconix, etc.. or other that could suit interest me Thanks, Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:03:28 +0200, Matthieu Benoit put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, General Semi's dual MOSFETs appear to be numbered as GFxxxx. Unfortunately all the SO-8 packages that I've found (eg GF9926, GF4953, GF4936, GF2918, GF2524) connect pin5 to drain D2 and pin 4 to gate G2. A grounded gate wouldn't make sense, would it?

Are any of the pins shorted internally? For example, do pins 5 and 6 both connect to D2 ???

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar a =E9crit :

Hi Franc : There is no pin connected each other there is something connected one pin 1 : pin 1 through a 100K resistor is connected to a dual diode BAV70 all the pins have a junction refered to pin 4 (junction of 0.5 volts with a fluke muli-meter) seems that vishay do not want to help @+ Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit

Franc Zabkar a =E9crit :

Hi Eveerybody

Seems that this so-8 package integrated circuit from general semiconductor may be something else than a dual jfet??? the ic is explosed and the dual diode BAV70 as well. gnd is on pin-4 and power on pin-5 (power is connected to a LM317T output through a resistor) - pin 1 is connected someway to a BAV70 dual diode through a 100K resistor. there is no pin connected one another; also when you test with a diode meter of a good ic you can see that there is a junction (0.5Volts) between all the pins to the ground (pin-4). any help greatly appreciated. Regards, Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit

On 18 Jul 2006 23:21:36 -0700, "Matthieu Benoit" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Could it be an array of transient voltage suppressor diodes/zeners ??? Clamping diodes?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar a =E9crit :

res

Hi Franc,

I thank you for your reply , I will inquire more Thanks, Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit