Serial SRAM?

Maxim / Dallas Semiconductor DS2423 DS1200

Reply to
cerskine

For one of the projects I'm working on I'm looking for a static SRAM (or DRAM) which has a very low pin count (8 pins) in a small package. Capacity somewhere between 32KB to 512KB. The reason I'm looking for a serial memory is that I'm out of pins on an FPGA while I would like to leave an option open to store data externally.

Anyone knows who makes & sells these sort of devices?

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel