Transformer insulateing tape?

When you make one, it MIGHT get noticed. Not likely, however, wolf cry retard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Some of the replies here are just unreal.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The guy is a retard and deserves no information, and the idiot rejects it anyway.

Rememeber the 555 timer threads?

Reply to
DrParnassus

Eo how would you prefer to label them?

We've noticed.

Australia couldn't care less.

So what. They are still clumsy and irrational.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Obvious that your retarded ass has never used anything in sheet form.

Do you even know how to use a pair of scissors? Do you even know what scissors are?

NOMEX, idiot, comes in thicknesses from 1 mil up to about 50 mils.

I am pretty certain that the 1 mil media is not for 50MW transformers.

Shame that there is no rule that prevents further retarded posts, or we'd never hear from you again.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

of

You think the 555 isn't obsolete? The information I "reject" happens to be wrong. It is a pity you lack the wit to realise this.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I know exactly what I am talking about. It comes down to creepage. The paper has to make at least an extra half turn after passing its start point.

No please about it, get the f*ck out of a group you know not a goddamned thing about, much less the thread.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You really do not know how industry works.

Shame that we cannot force your fucktard father to cull you from the gene pool, since it is his, and your retarded mother's fault that you are here. In fact, she should be jailed as a felon for not flushing your retarded ass, the moment she shat you from her retarded ass.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, it isn't dipshit. That was the point.

You're an idiot. His parts were discussed early on in the thread. It is interloping retards like you that jump into a thread clueless yet thinking you have it all on the ball.

Sorry, chump. You don't even come close.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You're an idiot. We went to UL and they drafted their HV specs based on our visits with them. They previously had none.

Far better than a retarded f*ck like you. I have done more in the last month to make the world a better place than you will in your entire, pathetic life, punk.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

No, asswipe. Shame your mother didn't have one or your father die in the streets before he met her though. You area sad result of that shit hole f*ck session.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

It was an anode supply, you retarded, clueless dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Native to your Usenet posts, you retarded, zero common sense, piece of shit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Not at all... but you, on the other hand, are just that.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

A perfect proof that you got tagged right on the money.

Reply to
DrParnassus

Wrong. You are absolutely wrong and are trying to scramble (moving the goal posts) trying to cover your lame ass. That is clearly a Dimmie move. Congratulations, you haven't been eliminated, this week.

No, it makes no point, other than for you to puff out your chest like the old has-been you are.

The 'mil' is in widespread use, even among woodworkers, which you said it wasn't. You are *clearly* wrong and not man enough to admit it, as usual.

Almost all of it. Anything built in the last forty years. Even woodworking tools. Other than my tape measures and rulers (which are certainly available if I wanted them), all of my woodworking tools have both scales. Most change at the push of a button - most annoying.

They don't *have* to. Computers are wonderful things. Fifty years ago much of the aerospace and military sector had converted their tooling, but were still building military hardware in English units, by converting. The tools weren't the problem. This stuff isn't magic.

You're simply wrong, as always.

You're simply wrong about the whole subject and are now just dithering around trying to change the subject. You do AlwaysWrong proud!

Reply to
krw

e:

in

ch

f an

.

ure, and

nning

goal

This might have been a nice try, if you had been able to identify the goal posts that you caim I'm tryig to move. As it is you are trying on the usual debaters confidence trick of claiming that I've done something that I shouldn't have while not actually pointing out what the actual "error" is.

nd like

bel

old

Well this is a point of view, but since you are such a negligilbe figure that you can't even aspie to being a has-been - you've never been anything but an inconsequential kibitzer - it looks more like sour grapes than anythig else.

oal

Moving what "goal posts"? That sort of rhetorical flourish doesn't work if you haven't indentified the goal posts that you claim to have been moved.

al.

American woodworkers might now use it because they buy American machine tools. Traditional woodworkers - like my great-grandfather and his brothers - never used mils.

ion

Only if you ignore non-electronic vernier calipers, screw micrometers and the like. You seem to have the idea that manufacturing industry buys new, "modern" tools as soon as they are advertised, and discarding everything else as old-fashioned.

ilable

change

Shiny new stuff that does things that you don't want them to because you don't use them enough for your hands to know how they work. You are a hobbyist rather than a craftsman with a hobbyists passion for distracting bells and whistles.

go much

tools

Mixing units is stupid. At least one of your interplanetary probes failed because of a units mix-up.=A0

You do like making unsubstantiated claims - probably because you are too dim to do the work that would be required to substantiate them.

ound

We know that it suits you to think this. This doesn't make it true, and you are clearly too stupid to construct the kind of argument that might convince anybody that your claim had any kind of rational basis.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Mouser has the Yellow Polyester thermosetting tape, not the same as the pressure adhesive, buts sets when baked.

Martin Riddle

They do not use inches either, idiot.

Only a group of peoples that DO use inches would use mils regularly.

The fact that the rest of the world does is related more to military base proliferation and the industries behind that and other American products made elsewhere meant that it became of worldwide use in certain scenarios.

Face it, Slotard, you have failed to make a single valid point about systems of measure, and if anything at all is true in this world, it is that YOU are the one that is obsolete. ieee should kill your subscription.

Reply to
DrParnassus

You're an idiot. Non-electronic verniers generally only have room for ONE scale, and most bought inch and metric versions back in the days before electronic resolve. Simple hand rules are nearly ALWAYS doubly scaled.

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were a clone of Rosie O'Retard.

Reply to
DrParnassus