Transformer insulateing tape?

There was no question where someone wanted to 'know all about it'.

You even dance around your stupidity in an ugly way.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are the one spouting insults, idiot. Me calling you an idiot is a mere iteration of fact. The proof is right here for all to see. You cannot achieve escape velocity.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Every precision length measuring instrument maker in the US has metric lines as well, idiot. In fact, even though Europe claims certain systems of quantification, the US was most likely the first with each new family of more precise ways to make such examinations.

So, if you came up with the micron and made a tool to measure it, we probably came out with a tool to measure it better, and then shared that technology with Europe. That is just the way we are with our friends.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are guessing, asswipe. You are a transparent, US hating asshole.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

We were also talking about TAPE, idiot.

If I were measuring a coating thickness I *might* choose to obtain an observation in microns.

That is the whole point, SloTard... I know what to choose for what application. You never could and never will, because you are no more than a hard wired, US hating dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You really are stupid. We make tools in this country, you dumb, US hating, retarded bastard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Except that you showed your true hand, because you were insulting the US, not me.

In a right world, I would be obliged to come over there and erase you and your spawn from the gene pool.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nice sidestep, SloTard, you US hating asswipe.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

is neither

More proof, bent perception.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

DIE DIE DIE ! SHUT THE *UCK UP ALEADY

Reply to
Proteus IIV

oing

TWAHAHAHAHA MUST BE A DISTANTRELATIVE OF YOURS

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

SHUT UP AND DIE

Reply to
Proteus IIV

NO NO DON'T BEND OVER JUST VANISH

IF YOU DIE THE US WILL BE BETTER OFF

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

oing

TWAHAHAHAHA MUST BE A DISTANTRELATIVE OF YOURS

YOU'RE AN IDIOT

SHUT UP AND DIE

Reply to
Proteus IIV

DIE DIE DIE ! SHUT THE *UCK UP ALEADY

Reply to
Proteus IIV

On a sunny day (Sun, 20 Jun 2010 16:46:04 -0700) it happened Perenis wrote in :

I have no idea what you are talking about. I can have peace with that :-) But that *you* have no clue what you are talking about reminds me of that new theory of Alsheimer I just did read about, They say fish oil helps.

But then they say a lot..., you could try it though,

Why do I have those f*cking filters off, reading the group like that looks like a battle field.

I even spotted Tom Jimpson, thought he killfiled himself years ago.

Hi Jim, Larking published a nice diagram, did you see it?

hehe

Oh yea, well whatever makes you happy :-)

Uncle Ben Laden

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I don't know why you need such a high temp. I usually build enough layers with various material for spacing so melting is not such an issue.

I also use mica and Kapton tape. Cool. The mica tape is great for turning white lamps yellow.. It not that expensive to order and have around.

greg

Reply to
GregS

US customary units are NOT "Imperial".

Apart from there being differences, for example the pint, gallon,etc. we dumped the British Empire back in 1776.

An action that your native country is still arguing about.

Customary units of mass and length in the US have been defined in terms of metric standards since 1893 (Mendenhall Order).

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Oh great, you're so smart, the original poster will wind a 50 watt transfomer using giant sheets of nomex meant for 50MW substation transformers.

you don't know what you're talking about. please shut the f*ck up.

Oh, but large sheets of nomex is. Brilliant idea.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

this is that thread. None of you stroke victims even asked asked how he wanted to wind his transformer, and that all starts with what he's going to use as a coil form.

which is nowhere.

yeah, you pioneered the black and white monitor, and broke all the rules to get some UL sticker on it.

Bravo.

then you had the stroke and ended broken as you seem to be now.

That's a very clever insult. Did you learn that from UL while develping a black and white monitor power supply?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Ferrites run more efficent when hot. If you figure a max ambient inside an enclosure of 50 to 70C. This wouldnt leave much dT room useing an 80C rated tape. I took core external temp readings of the

24W one in about 27C ambient the core temp was in excess of 70C.

It's pretty common to run them hot touch one working under rated power with a wet finger pssst.

Reply to
Hammy