Transformer insulateing tape?

ns

John Fields does seem to have had a revelation to that effect. As with other peddlers of irrational delusions, you'd be wise to look for rational evidence supporting his point of view before joining his little cult.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Looks as if you have an improper understanding of just what 'legacy' means.

In fact... I am certain of it.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Somewhere in there is a metaphorical story with a tie to your Usenet access.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

You're an idiot to demean your fellow engineers.

List for us even one such solution, and preferably plural. Be sure to include component counts and costs.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

You got it ass backwards again.

Had it had gallons opposed to liters, it would have had an excess of fuel, idiot.

It got pounds mass instead of kilograms. Fuel is weighed in absolute mass values for aeronautical and space craft, not volumetrically. It got less than half what it needed.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

It's a goddamned shame that your old man didn't get confused as to which orifice to fornicate into to spawn you. Oh, that's right... he did...

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Fuck off, SloTard.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

Do f*ck off and die, Chump.

Reply to
Pieyed Piper

te

ot

Whatever. In any event it didn't get enough fuel because your systems work with both sets of units, and - every now and then - people choose the wrong set.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Like we did when we brought you on board.

Even after getting rid of you, we have to endure your lingering vicissitudes.

You never made a mistake in your life, right?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nice touch. You cheating on your 'Uncle' again, Bubbles? Felt anything from the Remote Exorcism yet? No? Lucifer is damned hard to get out of your being, isn't he?

First symptom of possession is uncontrollable profanity, but you already KNOW that.

Remember your Problem in Church next Sunday..you know, BEFORE you start fondling that Delta Force guy in Pew four...

mike

Reply to
m II