tip for the day

John

Yummm! Sugar and fat - two of my favorite food groups.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

I've noted a genetic quirk in our family with regard to ice cream... most members of the family let it melt almost to potato soup consistency before eating ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I drink ice-cold water; my wife likes hot water.

John