Arghhhh!!! of the DAY

Featured by Google Patents todayL

Steve

Reply to
osr

Bwahahahahahaha! Reinforces my disdain for the USPTO. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | You can never be too prepared for the REPRESSION!

Ya but, how much faster than the speed of light. :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

Look on the bright side - this person almost certainly spent a bundle of his own money getting that filed.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

well, I posted this message on December 5 using that system. You will note that you received it on Dec 4. ;-)

--
- Mike
Reply to

Yeah but he problem got the bundle from other imbeciles by pushing this crap. They probably are congresspeople, elected officials, stip club owners, etc... i.e., in some way you ended up pay for some of it.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

I don't know. It looks like a (non)-solution looking for a problem. Why would anyone be interested?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Light moves plenty fast enough for me.

John

But his attorneys may waltz into your company one sunny day claiming that your so-and-so board violates this patent because you also used a

10k resistor on there. And that a check in the amount of $5k would make them go away, else they'll file. Hoping that the hassle and the cost for your own counsel will make you whip out that checkbook.
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

It's a twin edged sword for them. If you decide the challenge the validity of the patent instead, and win, which on the face of it you would, because the patent is nonsense, then they've lost their bargaining chip for use with the more spineless.

So whip out your chequebook, and start writing a cheque to your own counsel, and they'll fold.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I know, but most businesses prefer the easy route, whatever is cheaper. So they price their demand just right. I think we should adopt the European system where a losing plaintiff must pay defendant's counsel and all other expenses. Would get a lot of ambulance chasers off the road, plus a lot of stupid patents.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Well, at least it's unlikely anyone will ever infringe upon it...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

So you can take last call at the bar and be home before you left! Mike Not that I would know, I haven't been in a bar since Cocaine was big as a bar band song. Oh wait it's probably still a big as a bar band song. (mid 70s)

amdx

The sky is falling.

I'll tell you where to run for a fee.

Reply to
lurch

The only thing that travels faster than light is telepathic communications. :-)

Reply to
lurch

I knew you were writing that. :-)

Reply to
amdx

Now ponder a guess as to where the media that a black hole consumes goes.

Reply to
lurch

Without testing whether it actually worked?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

To busy for pondering today, but as soon as you have the answer "I Will Know".

Reply to
amdx

&zoom=3D...

le

t.

Or even comment "I wonder what XXX would have thought of you patenting his design" Don't make XXX Tesla that is a bit too obvious.

Reply to
MooseFET