Time to Upgrade ?:-}

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:22:55 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman Gave us:

Nice try, loser.

It gets used in NEW designs every day.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:33:31 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman Gave us:

snipped further buncombe.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Monday, 17 August 2015 09:46:18 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrot e:

By "legacy" designers, who keep on implementing design solutions which work ed back in the 1970's and keep on working now. They aren't the cheapest or best solutions any more (if they ever were), but they still work. There are some designers who still design in 741 op amps too. I can't imagine who'd hire them.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 18:00:00 -0700 (PDT), Bill Sloman Gave us:

Says Bill SlowBoy, legacy s.e.d. dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Monday, 17 August 2015 12:06:58 UTC+10, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrot e:

rote:

Not an honour I can aspire to. There's much too much competition for that p osition for me to be in contention. I imagine that it's only modesty that p revents you from putting yourself forward - Skybuck Flying may have a stron ger claim, but you definitely deserve it for being remarkably persistent an d assertive in your stupidity.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You are the very definition of a troll.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

--
If he got it wrong, then you must be lower pond-scum than DLUNO.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

Whenever you see one of those long Sloman/Fields/AlwaysWrong sequences, just ignore the whole sorry mess. It's always the same geezer bickering.

Aww...

Poor baby wannabe Queen of USENET wants to be the only one to have any fun here.

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

--
Indeed, but my simile was chosen to show that, reductio ad absurdum,
what you maliciously chose to call a "wimpy load", wasn't,

I think you missed that point since your rebuttal: "It can sink more
current (and get hotter)if you can live with higher saturation
voltages. There's a wide gap between that and any kind of "tank"",
seems more like unwitting agreement rather than informed dissent.
Reply to
John Fields

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:59:21 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

I think I am supposed to say thanks. I guess I am thinking pond scum, perhaps. At least I am working in the electronics industry in a design capacity. Though I don't know if that puts me higher on the totem poe or lower... and yes, I do know the real difference.

Donald Trump is rich and I guess he thinks that equates him with superheroes, because he called himself Batman.

I guess he'll shoot himself in the head, much less the foot soon enough. The idiot wants to do away with natural born birthright citizenship now too.

He's what I would call "dead in the water". Just like Sloman.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:07:48 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

You're just a pissed off little bitch because accurate descriptions of you and your pathetic behavior get iterated often.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:47:08 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

+1

Flawless. Plus one!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're having fun?

Whatever.

Enjoy.

You are taking Jim Thompson too seriously. Nobody who posts here can be "pond scum" - not even AlwaysWrong - and trying to set up a single linear ranking system is equally silly.

Not that I can find any ranking system that puts DecandentLinuxUserNumeroUno far off the bottom of the pile - he doesn't make many typos, but that's pretty much all that can be said in his favour.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Curious as I am about your cognitive defects, and how they lead you to make this defective claim, I doubt if the rest of the group needs your rationalisation. We already get a lot of nonsense to study, and more would be redundant.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It appears you already have a 64 bit system (AMD Athlon 64). It's the 32 bit (and 16 bit?) backwards compatibility you have to worry about. And that's as much a problem of the O/S no longer supporting it as most x86 compatible h/w.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. " - Tacitus
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 20:46:46 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." Gave us:

That went over his head. He didn't even know what he was running on or even what is running on it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
No offense intended, I was just commenting on the BS from BS.
Reply to