The Simpson 260

No, Phyllis, you win that award. You really should learn to think.

Then he's as stupid as you are, Phyllis.

If you're not interested in accuracy, sure.

The only "idiot comments" here are yours, Phyllis. English isn't your first language is it?

I guess you are. Go away, moron.

Reply to
krw

Phil is NOT stupid. He merely replied with something you didn't want to see.

What accuracy is needed to verify the battery supplying the ohms function on a meter? Have you ever checked yours?

It is better than your language by all measures.

Reply to
John S

You're just as stupid. What do I care if you, like Phyllis, want to look stupid? Any answer was stupid. Any further defense is just compounds the idiocy. Yes, you are an idiot.

Enough to identify the battery. You do know that the output impedance of an ohmmeter isn't zero? What a looooser.

You _would_ think so. English isn't yours, obviously, either.

Reply to
krw

Of course. But, I know also that a DVM with 10M input resistance won't appreciably change the battery reading when reading another ohmmeter's output voltage. Do you know that?

It seems that you can only resort to insults at this point which portrays you as a mentally challenged person. Are you AlwaysWrong's clone?

Reply to
John S

** A analogue multimeter with 20kohms per volt sensitivity will do fine as well. The self impedance of an ohmmeter is equal to it's mid scale reading - typically about 20 multiplied by the scale factor.

So if on the X1 range it is 20ohms, on the X1000 range it will be 20kohms.

Set you voltage meter to it's 10V range and the reading will be only 10% under on the highest ohms range.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Good Lord, you' really are a stupid shit! That was *exactly* my point.

You simply prove that my insults, well, aren't.

You really are illiterate. Don't bother proving me more right. You couldn't.

Reply to
krw