Simpson VOM 260-6XLPM

Looking for a schematic for a Simpson 260-6XLPM VOM. I Downloaded the manual but it doesn't have the schematic. Even though the range switch is in the off position, there is still a load on the 9 volt battery. Enough so, that the circuit breaker device operates. I looked for sharp pins through the circuit board maybe puncturing any wires but looked ok. Found about 170 ohms across the 9 volt battery connector. I possibly could trace the circuits but with the short leads the board can't be lifted very far from the face so doen't allow you to see under the board very well. Thanks Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman

but

I have an operators manual with a schematic for a Model 260 Series 6P if it will do you any good. It includes a schematic. If it will help and your Email address is valid, I will try to scan it and send it to you. Let me know with a posting.

Reply to
Ken

but

be

Thanks, Ken. That may do the job for me. Email address is valid. Dave Foreman

Reply to
David L. Foreman

but

be

Dave,

I have sent the schematic as an attachment. If you fail to receive it or have any questions about it, post them.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

on

wires but

can't be

very

Thanks, Ken. Hasn't arrived as of yet, but I am watching for it. Dave

Reply to
David L. Foreman

on

wires but

can't be

very

Dave,

Just sent it again, this time without my alias. Since it did not come back to me the first time, I would think it should have made it to you. Let me know if you only receive the message with my valid Email address. I will then know better than to use such an address.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

load on