The land of the free is at it again

And I just accepted my first freebie product for my blog too! But I warn prospective donors what they are in for.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

Absolutely love those videos Dave!

Got some good useful info from them too.

The infinite resistor was a doosey!!!!

jerd

Reply to
JERD

**Cool. Wadja get?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

I thought SOP with magazine reviews was to provide the product on 'loan', but never follow up on getting it back. So it's not really a freebie.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

A couple of GossenMetrawatt multimeters :-D Still in the mail though... They saw my blog and liked it, so wanted me to have some freebies just in case I'd like to use them in future videos.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

In 1968 I had a Ford-provided T-bird... it was a "test vehicle"... I had to write a monthly report on oil consumption, etc. ;-) ...Jim Thompson

**Sweet. Congrats. Good to see you can make some money out of this internet thing.

Gotta love those whacky Germans:

--
Gossen Metrawatt
\'Safety through Competence.\'

Sure it is if they "never follow up on getting it back" :-)

Last time I got such a "freebie" they *DID* follow up on getting it back :-( (I have received others over the years however :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

From what I read on the link, it sounds like all you have to do is say, "I got these for free from the commpany."

I wonder what happens when the IRS gets wind of this?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise